Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Who Are You?

Nicole awoke with a strong headache. The night before was just a blur, possibly a good sign that Wynonna fulfilled her Best-woman duties and gave her a safe bachelorette party as promised. As she turned to face the ceiling, she felt an arm fall over her naked stomach, she tried to think, wait, Waverly? Immediately confusion set in, it couldn't be, as she looked down at the arm that clung tightly she knew it wasn't Waverly. Immediately she slowly maneuvered her body away from the arm. BOOM! As Nicole landed on the floor, she quickly covered herself with a nearby blanket. Wynonna? She said in her mind, as Wynonna looked at her comforting.
"Wynonna, why are we here and why are we naked?" Nicole demanded standing up still trying to cover up.
"Well, we did get a few drinks and-" Wynonna added as she sat up on the edge of the bed. Nicole looked down at Wynonna's hand and then Wynonna face.
"Waverly's ring? You're wearing Waverlys ring, why?"
"Look calm down Nicole." Wynonna replied with a goofy grin,
"I will not calm down, you had just one job to-"
"The ring was my way of protecting it and keeping it safe besides we also did a thing..."
"Good morning Bitches!" Mercedes said as she announced her arrival. She was dressed in a white hotel robe with a tray of food. "Or should I say, Good morning Nicole and Mrs. Gardner." She said kissing Wynonna. "Or is it Earp hyphen Gardner."
"What?" Nicole said in shock. "What is happening?" Nicole added as Mercedes placed the tray down.
"Nicole doesn't remember, Sweetie...and it's Gardner, I've been trying to bury the Earp name for a while." Wynonna fixed.
"You two got married?"
"Look honey, you were terrified about your upcoming nuptials, so in solidarity myself and Wynonna traveled to the Muttenhound Chapel and went through this ceremony for you. Now officially I'm a Earp and she is a Gardner at least until our demise or divorce."
"Ah, Never!" Wynonna interjected,
"But whatever, look at this rock." She said excited.
"That's my ring." Nicole added.
"I know." Mercedes replied.
"Wait a minute, your married but why are we naked?" Nicole asked again. As Mercedes smiled and nodded towards Wynonna. They both head towards Nicole, taking one side of her.
"I suppose repressed sexual tension." Mercedes seductively replied, as she began kissing Nicole's back of the neck, as she pulled back she looked at Wynonna.
"Or maybe a dream realized...you know, a little Mercedes, and a dash of Wy-naught?" Wynonna then kissed Nicole passionately.
Nicole AWOKE...