Ep12 the plan

They are on the ground 

Alya: I.......... I am sorry dad I could not be a good ruler like you

King Eric: well I'll tell you a secret sweetheart ...........at first even I was not able to rule perfectly I even held a festival but could not arrange for it and at the last moment I had to cancel it but you know something that my dad said to me, he said that if you are stuck between the wrong and right path, think about those consequences both in the right way and the wrong way whichever consequences are better than the other choices that path sometimes the wrong path can lead to right consequences in that case you really need to choose it........... I know you'll be a very good queen the thing you need is a little motivation, a little self-confidence by the way who is that handsome guy your husband to be huh?

Alya: no..........dad.....no you know he is my friend.......... supporting me all along ......he......he is a very good friend..................nothing more.............................truly

Eric: oh I see

Lucas: myself Lucas,

Alya: so we need to think of a plan ......................... hmm we need the sword right

Eric: no, Seri also has the ring of land and trident of the ocean.

Lucas: we need 3 things now ...........................hmm

Alya: wrong.......we need our mothers now. 

Lucas: but how are we supposed to do that? we don't even know where they are

Alya: but someone can go there.................... Sky you will go there and pretend as if you want to be her ultimate guard who'll take care of anything she wants. within talks convince her to give you duty with Queen Aura and my mother Aerial.

Sky: but.......................but she is a witch!

Lucas: so what? the ones who favor and work for truth always win now go. *sky flew away.* 

Alya is looking at Lucas with a tilted head and a big smile.

Lucas waves a hand in front of her.

Lucas: hello??............................Alya?!

Alya: hm.................huh.....................yeah

they wait for a day sky is here

Sky: straightaway to the prison

Lucas: that's great what are we waiting for now???

Alya: plan 2

Lucas: and what is it exactly??

Alya: well I am figuring it till now..................*then she sees Lucas crash in a soldier armor and the helmet is on his head. * got it!

Lucas: what do you get? help me!

Alya tried to take it out and was about to fall when Lucas held her hand.

Lucas: I won't let you fall so easily.

Eric was just seeing them with one eyebrow up and with a grand smile on his face.

they both stood up.

Lucas: so what is it?

Alya: you will wear this armor and go into the prison. get the keys and unlock our mothers

Lucas: no.................i..........................won't...............it's not a game?!

Alya made the most cutest face she could: Pleaseeeeeeee for me?

Lucas: uh! fine I am going if anything happens to me you'll be responsible

Alya pushes Lucas back and holds his hand

Alya: I won't let anything happen to you 

She pulled Lucas back on his feet.

Lucas wore that armor and he made the workers weld slots for his wings. he flew up. 

Alya: god please be with him

VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW