Chapter 13: Missing Yuu

Yuu was in his room, meditating while the others were in Kuga's room making a fuss over what happened to him since Medicbots came to his room.

Yuu's POV

"I knew it. Every time I use meditation, the weaker the effect it gets. I guess I can't use meditation as a remedy for this feeling anymore. I need something to eat... I feel hungry" I muttered to myself before exiting my room, I saw Liu and the others exiting Kuga's room for some reason, I guess something happened. I ignored what I saw and headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I Always had a sweet tooth so I took a sprinkled doughnut but when I took a bite it was tasteless I drank Orange juice but it was the same, I lost my taste I guess this feeling is getting worse. I was starting to feel very dizzy but luckily the meditation still had a bit of effect on my body. I walked towards the bathroom because I can feel nature calling me, it's number 1. But as I enter the bathroom I arrived in a white empty room, the door closed behind me and disappeared all of a sudden.

"I'm pretty sure this is not the bathroom..." I muttered to myself before shrugging and walking towards the corner and attempted to take a leak but I stopped when I heard an unknown female voice

"How disgusting, and I thought you were more mature than that" Said the ominous voice

"Well no one told you to watch" I turned around to see a black portal appearing on the ceiling before a female figure dropped out of the portal and landed on the center of the floor

"Great another one... I think I prefer Rema more" I muttered before the hood she was wearing distorted and disappeared, revealing her long black ponytail that reached all the way to her knees. Her slim body and mesmerizing red spiral eyes can captivate and allure anyone, but me of course. "So they sent another... Is this part of the game? Oh yeah, This is a minigame... Well played Charming Gold you really got me" I Said out loud before the girl approached me slowly and turned 360 degrees to the left, executing a roundhouse kick that struck me on the side of my chin as I took a step back with my focus only at the girl in front of me. The pain was indeed strong but bearable.

"Still feel like a Minigame? And don't even bother to get angry at the peacock, he has nothing to do with me" The girl said with an arrogant smile. Her clothes resembled what Rema was wearing but unlike Rema, she seems more Hostile.

"Hmmm yeah, I think I definitely like Rema more. What did I do to you again to make you... umm... Kill me?"

"Don't worry, I'm not here to kill you, this is your judgment"

"For what?"

"To be worthy to join us, if you beat me"

"The heck...? Why would I join you? I only came here to win"

"We already had a taste of the materion, we are stronger than all of you Running Man players combine. Once you join us, you too can taste glory" Said the girl with an alluring laugh

"... Nah I think I prefer to stay this way... besides... I still need to go back home"

"You know Yuu, we're not so different me and you"

"It's You and I"

"The point is, We will never be welcome back to our tribe..."

"Shut up you don't know me" I said before whipping my extended bandages around her waist and throwing her to the wall before letting her go, but once she hit the wall, she stuck herself on it, before I realized it she was crawling like a spider... or more accurately, like a reptile.
"I should have known... You're from the Hidden Shifter tribe as well... explains your speed. The female shifters are well known for their Speed while the men are known for their ability to camouflage"