The ex

Nikki was awaking by smelling bacon and eggs she woke up and went downstairs to see Ian."ian what are you doing her" Nikki asked confused "oh hey ian" Katie smiled "what is happening" Nikki asked confused "well I let him in and he made us breakfast" Katie explained "ok,I'm not even going to ask but ok" Nikki smiled.katie and sat at the table and waited for there food."you guys have a very nice place" Ian complimented "thanks" Nikki and Katie said both smiling.ian put the food down in the plate and served Nikki and Katie there breakfast "thanks" Nikki smiled "yeah thanks" she said also smiling,"so,are you guys sisters" Ian asked taking a bite out of the bacon "yep" Nikki answered.ian,summer and Katie were talking about there life,drama and other things when Nikki blurted out something."are you an actor because your forgetting that" Nikki blurted out "um...what" Katie asked eyeing her "um...yeah but I didn't want to tell you guys because you would think as me as a rich guy instead of a normal adult" he explained "I'm so sorry before Nikki could say a another word there was a knock on the door."i will get it" Nikki said rushing out of her seat,she opened the door to see Nina dobrev."oh my gosh your Nina dobrev" Nikki screamed "I'm not here to talk to you I'm here to talk to ian" she said coldly "ok,ian" Nikki yelled,Ian came to the door shocked "you,what the hell are you doing her" Ian asked "I'm here to see you baby" she said touching him "get out I told you I don't want to see you again" Ian yelled "you are a player you go onto me then the next your on to her she is not even that pretty" she explained,all of a sudden rage hit Nikki and she slapped the door and shut it in her face."who.....was.....that" summer said panting "does my ex Nina" Ian said all Nikki could think of is....
Why......