Chapter 24 : If It Hadn't Been For Love

"Lou says Harry wants to see you now!" she said pushing me off the bed. I fell on the floor with a thump  with me phone beside me. It had five text messages and two missed calls which I hadn't seen. I opened them:

Nicole.. tell El to bring you to the hospital. -Lou

Nicole can you come to the hospital right now... sorry if you were asleep -Liam

You have to come to the hospital now- Zayn

Harry wants to see you :( -Nialler

Nicole! Pick the freaking calls! - Lou

I gasped and quickly got up. Without any words, I got up, slipped into my flops and ran to the door where El was waiting. "Who else is there?" I said breaking the silence. "Just the boys." she replied. We remained silent as she drove. "I know you might not be in the mood of talking about it now but what happened there?" she sucked her breath. I tried to contain the tears. I told her everything from the beginning. "Oh my God! I can't believe you and Harry had to go through that, I'm sorry." she put a  hand to her mouth as the other was on the steering wheel.

"Don't be." I said emotionlessly. The rest of the two minute drive.

Liam's POV

We all watched Harry as we sat on the couch except Lou who was sitting beside his hospital table trying to comfort him. Suddenly the door burst open and Nicole ran in and straight to Harry's side.

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry." she cried and wrapped her arms around Harry. "Easy! he's hurt" Lou screamed. As she got off, Harry whispered a weak "hi" to her. "Its all my fault! I'm so sorry!" she sobbed. Harry's hand reached for her and she bent closer. "Its not your fault love..." Harry whispered. "Ofcourse it is! I was the one who took you to that party." Harry tried to say something but it didn't come out. "Nicole don't do that to him , he's weak right now." Lou snapped. I didn't know why he was being so rude to her.

Nicole didn't say anything then. Tears kept rolling down her eyes. Harry went asleep once again. The doctor had said that he wouldn't be needing alot of time at the hospital but his scars were pretty severe and that something had him in the had pretty hard so he would be having a lot of troubles with the head like fits and concussions for sometime. He had to stay  in the hospital for about three days as the doctors wanted to keep him under their check, then the rest of the care would be on us.

Harry's POV

The on my skin was excruciating, along with the fact I saw Nicole being whipped, that hurt my heart to the depths. I had watched as that scum Mason had flung the whip over her but she hadn't even flinched. I could tell through those eyes that the pain hurt her, it still hurt her I knew as she sat on the floor beside me in the hospital.

My heart hurt even more when Lou snapped at her but I just couldn't move my tongue to it. I tried to ignore all of it by drifting into a sleep that I couldn't predict could wake me up.

The next few days were kind of a blur as mostly I would be asleep, I just couldn't take the lights for more then an hour or because of my dozes. The doctors let me go after three days. It was a pleasure leaving the hospital as Nicole had volunteered to stay with me at all times except for the college timings but Lou would be there as well. I couldn't walk around the flat because of some problems in my right knee and Lou wouldn't let me walk on crutches either as apparently the doctor said that I would have concussions. The boys would come around the mood of the flat as Lou wasn't cooperating with Nicole very much. I had no clue why. No one even told me what happened with Nicole as she was left alone.

Whenever I would ask Nicole, she would change the subject. Sometimes during the night when I would be awake, I used to check underneath her shirt, even though they were less than mine, they seemed severer and they definetely weren't healing fast.

It was the third night that we had come back from the hospital, Nicole was sleeping with her face towards me. I leaned in to check her back, as I lifted her shirt a little, I noticed something on her stomach. They were more scars! But they weren't from the whip either for two reasons : one that Mason has flunged it on the back, and second that they were burns!

Hey-ya! Sorry if it wasn't good. Comment, Vote and Enjoy! I Love you guys. Thanks for your massive support and reads. Love-yA!

-Ainy