part one

| I don't own any of the characters of Haikyuu, and this is no more than a work of fiction.

Declaimer: there will be mature themes written. what I write is nothing more than fiction, but if you find any part of the FF too uncomfortable and triggering to read; please stop reading and I hope you have a good day. Thank you.

The volleyball team got a great opportunity over the summer, only thing is that it would interrupt end-of-year school for them.

Sugawara walked into the gym with papers in one hand and the other rubbing the back of his neck.
"So uh.. guys!" he chuckled not knowing where to start when everyone in the gym looked at him.

"Coach gave me some information to give you all, and uh. We have an all-summer training camp !"

Everyone looked shocked but excited, especially Hinata.

"Another training camp!! Woohoo!" Hinata jumped onto Kageyama's back receiving a grunt and a fluster slightly annoyed face in response.

"Idiot.." all the guys looked back at Sugawara as Dachi walked up to him.

Dachi slapped his hand on Sugwara's shoulder smiling at his teammates. "It's a summer camp, but we'll be there 2 weeks before."

Tsukishima looked at Daich with a blank face a bit confused. "But aren't we still at school during that time?"

Dachi laughed nervously, eyes scrunching up. "Yes haha, you see.. we will be attending Nekoma for the remaining of school. Our test and schooling will take place just as normal while we're there."

Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima a bit confused. "So what you're saying is we're all attending a new school ?!" Hinata came jumping in front of Yams and Tsuki with a full grin on his face.

"I'll be able to see kenma!"

Sugawara nodded with flushed cheeks. 'I wished he talked about me like he did Kenma..'  he cleared his throat looking back at the group.  "Ah yes! Once school is over all the teams will be staying at a dormitory along with us."

Daichi then chuckled looking at Sugawara, "But we leave tomorrow.." the team's faces were a mix of horror to panic.

"That's so sudden though Daichi-san." Kageyama stepped forward a little.

"Unfortunately yes, our school was a bit late to give us the information. But be ready tomorrow! we leave to start the last few weeks of classes then summer volleyball!!" daich swung his arm over hinatas shoulders with a light smile on his face.

"Happy Hinata?" his voice was sincere as Hinata turned to look at him with a soft expression.

"Yes captain!" he laughed running off to get his bags and change. He left Daichi thinking.. 'There's no way someone can be that cute-' he looked back at Sugawara and then walked off.

"Suga!" his voice boomed through the court as he called Sugawara to discuss the rooming and the rest of the details. "Yes Daichi?" Sugawara came walking up to him with a confused face.

"How are we rooming the team?" the question Suga forgot about. Sugawara looked at him wide-eyed in thought then looked to the side and a slight red hue covered his face. "I kinda want to room with Hinata if that's okay." Daichi looked surprised but he wasn't against it. he wanted to room with Hinata too. he figured that anyone in the team would want to. Hinata was quite the cutie and had charmed everyone he happened to encounter.

"Don't we usually room together ?" Daichi turned around to write some notes on the paper he was holding.

"Well uh yes.. but" he couldn't help but laugh nervously. There was never a good way to bring up that he wanted to spend more time with Hinata, and well Sugawara wasn't a guy who admitted to wanting something to himself.

"I get it, Hinata, you and I will be sharing a room. we run short two rooms anyways. This will change once all the volleyball teams have settled in the new dorm though."

Sugawara looked at Daichi with a happy expression on his face, but something about it was sort of unreadable.

"Daichi do you happen to feel something towards Hinata too?" the captain just looked at Sugawara with a flushed face. "Well-"

"Hey, guys! Whatchu doin'?" the sunshine came bouncing towards them with a large grin and with a hoodie he stole from yams that swallowed him up. "Woah! Daichi-san, are you okay? Your face is super red." Hinata reached up to pat Daichi's cheeks as Sugawara laughed grabbing the paper from Daichi and smiling at the two.

"I'll finish the rooming at home." he turned around to the team who had all their stuff pilling out of the gym.

"Be ready tomorrow by 5 am!"