Mr.M| day 1 story 2

Mr.M was my counsler for depression. I would have to go to him every 3 to 2 weeks. Before I begin I probably have to stay at my mom and dad were abusive. we all never really got along. My dad would always yell at me for being fat, or for just not being the kind of child he wanted. My mother on the other hand was a drunk and somewhat made an attempt to love me.

After 3 visits I told him how life at my house is escalating into a downward spiral. He told me he was going to fix everything and I had to come back the next day secretly.

When I did come back the next day he offered me a drink and I took it, upon drinking  it I noticed that it was fizzleing. Suddenly the world went black. I woke up naked with just my underwear on, strapped to a bed. Games are never allowed to have and toys I wanted were thrown across the room. Suddenly Mr.M entered the room with a grin on his face. He told me that he was going to make everything better, and that was a promise. He kept me strapped to the bed, only releasing me when it was time to eat or he was home. I must admit it was great and all, its just that I missed home. On the 2nd week, I was watching the news and my mother and father were on the news. I half expected them to just look non chalant but, they were very distraught. They pleaded for my safe return.

On week three I was compeletly and utterly shocked at the next news report. They had found MY body burned and disheveled. The only price of evidence being my clothes, bookbag, ID, and cell phone. They had found the body in the back of an hospital. Afterwards Mr.M walked in.

"Its time." He said, and handed my a fizzly water. As I fadded out he told me to keep this a secret.

     when I came to be I was in a road a couple houses down from mine. I ran and ran, and screamed and screamed, until eventually my mom and dad came running out. They were EXTREAMLY overwhelmed with emotions. In the following weeks I told the police that I didn't get to see who took me and that I didn't remember most of it. My parents are caring and loving now (my mom also quite drinking).  There's only one question I have though, who did they find behind the hospital?