iii

After Morning Tea break Michael was distracted and off. He kept feeling as if he ruined something but couldn't quite put his finger on what he ruined.

English class began and Michael was walking down the corridors alongside Ashton and Calum.

"I'm gonna write a song about Sasha maybe she's pretty hot" Aston said

"Becca is mine then," Calum's voice sounded irritated. Maybe he had a crush on Sasha? Or maybe it was because Ashton is just a man whore.

Michael blocked out the boys voices as he entered room 21 (TWENTY ONE!!)

Mr Lewis was a tall attractive man with facial hair. He was built well and British.

"Morning Class, today we will be doing novel studies" most of the class groaned except that blonde boy; Luke Hemmings.

Michael didn't mind the task he secretly enjoyed Reading.

"I want you all to choose a story with the key word and theme of loneliness.

Most of the boys turned to Luke and pointed at him but Mr Lewis stopped the laughter and bullying before it could grow.

"Now everyone, today we will be going to the library and checking out on books or researching books about loneliness. We will do this in pairs,

Irwin and Sasha Tingle
Calum and Becca Smith
Luke and Clifford
Shay and Skinner
Jack and Destiny
Ditzy and Blake
Violet and Smith
And
Rico with Daniella
No complaining okay"

Michael groaned why was he stuck with the loner, he'd rather be stuck with Ditzy who lives up to her name but NOPE he's stuck with Hemmings.

This was just great to say Michael was unimpressed was a understatement. He was more than unimpressed. This was not ending well for Michael. "Fuck this" he thought and walked over to Luke with a look of anger on his face.