Chapter 10: Mahal Na rin Kita

Tinupad ni Gerald ang lahat ng sinabi at higit pa.   He has been escorting  Sarah sa lahat halos ng lakad nito and he sees to it na his schedules will be adjusted lalo na kung may out of town  trip sina Sarah.  Di man siya makasama pero tiyak na susunod siya.

Gerald has been consistent in making her feel his love and make her feel that she is her princess and willing to give up anything for her.  Naging laman tuloy ng lahat ng  showbiz news ang masugid niyang panliligaw sa  Popstar princess.  Halos ang paniniwala ay sila na at admission na lang nila ang kulang to confirm their assumptions.

One time, he asked her for a dinner date at pinagbigyan naman siya ni Sarah.  He reserved a very secluded table in one of the exclusive restaurant inma posh hotel in Makati.  It is actually  the 8th month of his courtship  and  since then, he has been consistent in making her feel how special she is to his life.

Sarah:  Wow, this place is so cozy, and beautiful.  Bakit ano ang meron, di mo naman birthday, lalong hindi ko birthday, next month pa naman ang Christmas. 

Gerald:  Ikaw naman talaga, minsan, di ko maintindihan, kailangan bang may occasion para lang makasama kita.  Di ba puedeng magkaron tayo ng private moments para naman  may maisulat tayo sa ating diary ng dating  moments natin.  Remember my promise to you that I will always treat each day with as very special occasion.   You are a very special lady in my heart, so kailangan special day, since this is my monthsary for being a new man because of you.

Sarah:  Ayie……  monthsary,   ay   wala akong gift for you, di mo naman sinabi, while touching his hands.

Gerald got hold of her hands and said; being here with me is already a special blessings and you are my special gift, and if ever you will say na mahal mo rin ako, will doubly make me the most happiest man on earth.

Sarah blushed and tried to remove her hands from his clasp, but instead of letting her, he lifted her hand and kisses it.   Then they heard the soft music playing, he asked her to dance with him.

Sarah obliged and let him assist her as she stand beside him and then look in his eyes, she can feel the magnet that pulls her to him.  They dance in  the soft music and feel the beats of their hearts as it collide with the beat of the music surrounding them.  The night is so magical, then he softly said to her

Gerald:  You are the light of my life; you are my life, and my heart will always beat with your name because I love you very very much, will you make my life complete by being my girlfriend, my friend and my future wife.

Sarah:  Looking straight in his eyes, touched his face and said:  For the past months you never failed to show how special I am, you made me feel I a real woman and treated me like a princess.   Sa totoo lang, sa iyo lang ako nakaramdam ng ganito,  I know I still have to learn so many things and I still do not know if I can handle a relationship, pero, my heart is telling me  to give it  a try.  Mahal na rin kita and I am willing to take the risk of loving you.  Alam ko you will never let me down.