Naive

"Grhhhh"
That's the annoying sound of my old alarm made of old metal.
Today is my first day at college and I would be traveling there along with my sweet-bitter father.
I'm anxious and nervous...and excited too. I'm anxious to start taking classes cuz I have always dreamt of it..well let's say m eager.
I'm nervous cuz I think m too young for college...I'm fifteen for God's sake.
I'm excited cuz I would finally be able to leave this house and have some kinda freedom and privacy. I'm a girl of many feelings at the moment.

Fifteen minutes later... I'm fixing my light makeup and straightening my clothes. I decided to wear a blue skinny jeans and a purple turtle neck...it's winter.
After that I go downstairs and I realize everyone's waiting for me. To say thier goodbyes I guess.
" Are u ready?" My dad asked
I'm not sure but as long as I'll b leaving this house,
"Yh" I tell him
I eat my breakfast and everyone does too in an awkward silence but m too eager to care.
"Let's pray for her" My mum finally says when we have all finished eating
" I pray she makes up proud as she's always done" My dad says
I've actually being making them proud enough,I made sure of that. But I'm not sure of that right now since I'll be changing my environment and also having new sets of classmates. I only wish I can tho cuz I really have to cross over to Medicine and surgery by the end of the session. I'm scared in that aspect then.
" I pray she takes her books seriously and never forget the daughter of who she is" My mum prayed. I've hrd that line over a thousandth time since I got the admission. I just pray I DNT forget it the moment I gain my freedom.
"We pray she makes us proud too and lead a great example for us" My brother prayed with a smile. I will surely miss that smile of his,he is my best friend and I've gotta admit I'll miss him so God damn much but I can't let him know..he would tease me with it.

Thirty minutes later, I'm in our sienna car with my dad who is driving. I glanced at him and I notice he is thinking about something.
I definitely don't wanna know what, cuz I don't wanna hear.
" Remember the daughter of whom you are and don't hang around guys. Do u understand?"
"Yes " I affirmed. And with that the rest of the drive was silent. My eyes are beginning to feel heavy and I don't realise that I slept off.

#pls make sure to vote and comment so I know if I can continue the next chapter. This is my first book and I'm not sure if anyone wud enjoy my story. Thanks for your time,I really love u guys.#