Buck's Doe

Buck and Naomi had been dating for a while now. Everyone in town knew they were together. It got to the point that any time Naomi would go into town people would whisper to each other, "There goes Buck's doe." At first Naomi was unsure if they were making fun of her and didn't know how to feel. So she asked Miss Emma what she thought it meant. "It just means that they recognize you to be Buck's girlfriend, they don't mean any harm by it. It's like when Jane goes to town they say there goes Jimmy Hickok's girl." Now having it cleared up for her, she decided it didn't bother her to be called Buck's Doe. In fact she quite liked it. The next time, Buck and Naomi went into town, they over heard  two of Miss Emma's friends say "There goes Buck Cross and his Doe. Don't they make such a cute couple!" Buck looked at her puzzled, Naomi just smiled and kissed his cheek. "It just means they recognize we're together. It's not a bad thing!" She says, taking his arm. He smiles, kisses her and they continue on their way.

I'm sorry this one is so short. I promise I will try to make them longer. I'm kind of struggling with a sinus headache and it's making it hard to write. The next one will hopefully be longer. Thank-you to all of you supporting! I hope to make another one shot soon. Leave a comment who you think should be done next!