Gun's and Roses

India's P.O.V

"Look Bernie I'm going to ask you one more time, Where is my money!?" You'd think he'd tell me by now since he was all covered in his own blood from being beat with a pole.

He looked up at me and spit some teeth out.

"Maybe your wife and kids know where my money is, ill just have to pay them a visit later on tonight shall i?"

"No don't touch my family, i know where you money is."

I smirk.

"OK, where?" I say squatting down to become face to face with him.

"Melina Gonzales has it" I nod my head.

Melina Gonzales is a black widow. A Mexican Mafia gang that everyone is scared of. But not India Hernandez!

I stand up twirl my finger in a circle meaning to get rid of Bernie.

I walk out of the dark black room and into the main area of the ware house.

Raheem P.O.V

I pull up to Christal's house party and check myself out in the mirror right quick.

I looked fine as hell tonight. I had on some leather black jogger's, a black shirt , my jordans that are like the carmines but instead of red, black. A black leather hat and black diamonds flashed in my ears.

I got out the car with my wallet and phone in my pocket.

I walked up the bricked walk way and towards the door to greet my homie Dex.

"Finally my homie put them books down and came out to turn up." I chuckled.

He then pushes me to side to let some fine mixed girl with a white crop top on, some ripped baggy jeans, and white heels with a gold body chain on. Hair natural curly. Body was banging!

I have never seen her before.

Dex opens the door for her.

Once she was inside the house and the door was closed these nigga's started going crazy.

"Yo who was that fam?" I ask taking my hat off rubbing my hands through my curly hair.

"Who is that?! What you mean? That was India Hernandez. The finest Mexican thug in Houston!"

Im not even going to lie Shorty was fine!

"Aye im about to get something to drink, yall want something?" I ask them and they shake their heads.

I open the door of the house to smell of weed, sweat, and lean. Drank in my cup by Kirko Bangs was blasting through the speakers.

I managed to walk through the big crowd to the kitchen towards the fridge.

I opened it to see nothing besdies lean and alcohol.

" Damn and im driving."

I grabbed a cup from the counter and pourned lean into my cup.

Lean really isnt that strong so I should be ok.

I closed the fridge only to bump into shorty from the front door.

I wasted the lean all over me.

"Damn G im sorry, i wasnt paying attention." She say's laughing.

I didnt see anything funny about this.

"You good shorty." I say getting some napkins.

" I can get you another shirt if you want?" She then asks me.

" Nah it's good." I say annoyed.

" Well damn i was trying to help." She says with an attitude.

" Oh.' I say walking away.

Im going home!

I continue to walk back through the crowd and out the door.

I continue walking.

"Aye where you going?" Dex yells at me.

"Home! Shorty wasted lean on me!" I yell back getting into my car.

India P.O.V

I wake to the sound Not The Only One by Sam Smith coming from my speakers.

I groan and slipped out of my bed .

I ran my hand through my hair.

I walked towards my closest and grabbed the following clothes:
A red cropped sweatshirt that says 'slay' in white letters,
A white long tube skirt that reached the middle of knee,
And red heels.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business , brushed my teeth fluffed my hair , did my make up ,laid my edges and baby hairs.

I walked back into my room and slipped on my clothes and grabbed my white purse and cell phone with charger and money.

My best friend Moni texted me saying she was outside.

Everyone was sleep so I crept down stairs quietly.

I walked outside to see my bestie sitting her all matte black Range Rover.

I opened the door and hopped in.

"Dang what took you so long?" She says back out of the parking lot.

"Girl shut up, we live right the corner from that punk ass school." I say laughing.

In a matter of time we were at school.

We pulled next to a all black Cadillac with gold rims. It was all nice.

Who gets out of the car looks real nice too. Ooo he was fine, real fine. Perfect skin, perfect plump lips, and a sexy mustache and curly hair. Yes lord!

As he turns around I start to remember him. That was the guy from the party! The rude ass one!

"Girl that's that rude ass boy I was telling you about from the party!" I say getting out of the car bumping into him again.

"Damn ma, we gon keep bumping into each other like this." He say stepping back.

"I guess we are." I say walking away from him and the two cars.
Lord knows I want him but I have my mind on my money right now and finding out where the hell it is.
I can't worry about him.

As I was walking I soon hear gun shots and quickly turn around to see

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA RIDE?