Chapter 10

The pups flew through the air before landing in front of Town Hall.

"That's it, guys. That was our last delivery" Puppy Paws announced. "We did it!"

Tchaikovsky and his siblings cheered while also showing to be very exhausted from the present run. But knowing the happiness of all the children and puppies around the world made it totally worth it. 

"High-Paw!" Tchaik told his siblings and they all high-pawed together. 

"Whooo! What a night" Dolly breathed in relief.

"That was awesome!" Mo said. 

"You did great, pups" Beethoven told his children and their friends. "I'm so proud of all of you"

"Thanks, Dad" Tchaikovsky smiled up at his father. "It was fun"

"Yeah, but I'm sure glad we're back home now" Chubby panted. 

"You said it!" David got out of the sleigh with the Akids, wiping his hand across his forehead. 

"That was a workout" Brock stretched his limbs. 

"Oh, and like you haven't done this before?" Teeders teased playfully. 

Wonder then realized something. "Uh, guys? How is Puppy Paws going to get home now with no one to fly the sleigh?" 

Just then, the gang heard a "Ho-ho-ho" and looked up to the sky seeing Santa Claus come flying into view along with Santa Paws. 

Puppy Paws smiled, telling his friends. "I think I've got a ride"

The reindeer soon came in for a landing right in front of the gang. Santa and Paws then got out of the sleigh. 

"Great work, guys!" Santa Claus told the pups and Akids. "The North Pole is back in business!"

"You did it, son" Santa Paws smiled to his oldest pup. "You saved Christmas"

"I couldn't have done it without my friends" Puppy Paws said, looking back to the Buddies and St. Bernards who all smiled along with the Akids. 

"Indeed. Your teamwork tonight was most certainly top of the nice list material" Santa approved. "Which is why, we at the North Pole have decided to present to you your very own, genuine Santa hats"

Santa used the magic from his crystal to give the dogs their Santa hats. 

"Whoa! Cool!" Tchaik and his siblings beamed, loving their Santa hats. 

"Congrats you guys" Kali told the pups. 

"Thanks Santa" Beethoven smiled to the jolly old elf. 

"And there's one more thing..." Santa Paws mentioned before using his magic to present to Puppy Paws an official Santa suit. "You earned this, son"

"Whoa" Puppy Paws smiled, wearing his new attire. 

"It looks good on you, Puppy Paws" Ann said. 

"Yeah, it suits you" Cynthia nodded in agreement. 

"You're one of us now, young pup" Santa Claus told the Santa Pup. "And with you on our team, I think it's pretty safe to say that Christmas is going to be in very good hands for a long time to come"

The Akids smiled at this. 

"I'm proud of you" Santa Paws told his son. "Now say your goodbyes, Puppy Paws. We've got to keep the spirit of Christmas alive all year long"

"Only 364 days 'til next Christmas!" Santa beamed. 

Puppy Paws looked to his new friends, frowning slightly. "I'm really gonna miss you guys"

"And we'll never forget you" Beethoven told the Santa Pup. 

"Puppy Paws, you know how you wanted to be an ordinary pup?" Rosebud asked. 

"Yeah?" Puppy Paws replied. 

"That's impossible" Rosebud said. 

"My sister's right. You're too extraordinary to be ordinary" Wonder mentioned. 

"And we wouldn't want you to change that for the world" Tchaikovsky told the Santa Pup. 

"I feel the same way about you guys!" Puppy Paws smiled to his new friends. 

"Thank you for making us true believers" Buddha and Dolly told Puppy Paws. 

"And for taking us on a way cool adventure" Mudbud, Chubby, and Mo all added. 

"Best time ever!" Budderball beamed. "All you can eat cookies and milk? Sign me up!"

"Yo, Puppy Paws, you are now officially part of the B-Dawg Nation" B-Dawg declared. 

"Maybe you guys can lend a paw next year as official Santa's Helpers" Santa Paws suggested to the Buddies and St. Bernards. "What do you say?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" The pups beamed. 

"Count on it!" Tchaik said. 

"Fo' shizzle!" B-Dawg added.

"Now, Buddies, you'd better get home to your kids" Santa told the pups. "You still have some Christmas wishes to fulfill, and we've gotta get back to the North Pole" 

"Goodbye, Santa! Bye Santa Paws! Bye Puppy Paws!" The Akids waved to the legendary figure and Santa dogs. 

"Let's go, Paws!" Santa called to his dog as they got back in the sleigh. 

The Buddies and St. Bernards all said Merry Christmas to each other before going their separate ways. Santa Claus "ho-ho-hoed" with Paws at his side as the reindeer took off into the night sky. 

Everyone went home to their families. Missy was overjoyed to have her mate and puppies finally home as she embraced them. Christmas morning came and it was a pretty good one. Everyone got the presents they wanted. Mr. Cruge had even been invited to Christmas dinner with Tiny's new family. 

That night, everyone in Fernfield were gathered in front of the Christmas tree at Town Hall, including the Buddies' parents. Even Cruge was there and Beethoven and the pups decided to show their love to the former heartless dog catcher. 

It began snowing lightly as everyone came together singing "Silent Night", led by Tiny's boy Mikey and Cruge himself. 

THE END