Jay Imagine

Right today Jay is taking me out for our first ever date. He won't tell me where or anything, only what time. I'm panicking, what if I wear the wrong this. I decided I would wear just something casual. I walked down the stairs to see Jay is in a....SUIT? I look round everyone is dressed up. Well this isn't fair. "You look just as perfect as I wanted you too look." Jay said as he lifted me up from down the stairs.  I knew I was going to go a funny shade of red.

I looked around at Kelsey and Nareesha, who were in the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen, they were my ideal wedding dresses. They took me one by one in each arm, looks like no date after all....I looked behind at Jay in his suit, was going to be a long time before I would see that again..."Okay come on girl, we've got something to show you!" Kelsey jumped up and down. I wanted to be exited so bad because when ever these two did something, it was truly WOW! They shoved me in a car and off we went.

The radio was booming and to be truthful, I was having an amazing time. So much so I forgot about Jay and our date. "WE ARE HEREE" I heard Nareesha scream down my ear, they grabbed me by the arms and hauled me out of the car. That's when everything came to light. I walked up to my dream shop, the shop I dreamed about since I was 5 years old. I looked behind to see if this was a joke. "GO ON!! RUN IN!!" They both screeched at me. Was the day my dream had come true? Wait before I ran I thought. Jay and I hadn't even had our first date yet, not kissed, not nothing. He never wanted to...what was going on? I looked back once more, I trusted these 2 more than the world. "Go or I'll pick you up and run in with you." Typical Kelsey...I did that, I ran.

As I walked in hands started attacking me quicker than I could say hello. Finally they let go as I was stood in the mirror. I looked. One second passed. I looked again. Once more I couldn't believe this. I was in the most perfect wedding dress ever. I was getting married? How was this possible? WOW! Nareesha ran up to me and gave me this stunning pair of heels. It was her own design and everything, "These I designed when you and Jay first started dating I knew you two would get together." They grabbed me arm by arm again and we stepped in the car. Finally we were off once again, apart from this time. To be married to the one I love. After about a very long and anxious journey, we were here.

As I stepped out I heard that music ring through my mind. Could I do it? Kelsey and Nareesha could see how nervous I was. They took my arm as your father would usually do, I had no father. He left years ago. I'd made the first few meters, now just step through the door and marry the guy you love. Suddenly the doors flung open and you stood there seeing Jay. Was he running from me? This was all going to be a big mistake. "WOW! I wasn't running I promise, I just couldn't bare the thought of waiting any longer to see my perfect girl." The way his voice flowed through my mind. It was like drums hyponotising me. Slowly he walked up to me. Gently he picked me up in a bridal carry and took me down to the altar. "I love you." he spoke. One tear ran down my face, knowing I would forever be able to call him mine♥

Hope you liked it, I will be doing the personal imagines very soon, so if you would like one just ask♥ ~Ray