Chapter 25

-Tesa's P.OV-
I was about to go into Beccas room and give her a one way ticket to Paris where she could be alone and luke wouldn't be there. Then Ashton came screaming up the stairs with tears in his eyes
"WE NEED TO GET IN THE CAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR GIVING BIRTH BECCA WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL CAUSE MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL!" Ashton said in his panic voice. My heart dropped hopping it was Michael or Calum. I was praying to dear god it wasn't Luke, my Luke.
" ashton, who..who's in the hospital?" I said praying ashton wasn't going to say Luke's name
" LUKE!! " Ashton said as he broke down into tears. It was like Niagara Falls coming out of my eyes now, I couldn't be strong anymore. To my surprise Rebecca was crying..wait why was she crying. she even told me multiple times that she hated Luke, she didn't love him but that I wasn't going to have him. After Ashton and I got calmed down we got in the car and started to drive.

We got the hospital finally. We got to Luke's room and I ran in the room to see Calum crying his ass off. I wondered why and then I saw Calum holding Luke's x-ray. My mind now was going wild. I had no fucking idea was going on. I sat down and ordered Calum to give me the paper. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said no that I shouldn't see this. That it was not good for to see, that I would start to cry harder than I have ever cried before. I yanked the paper out of Calum's hands and looked at the paper. Luke's knee cap was shattered and both legs were broken and his right foot was fractured. I started to cry so much. it felt like the walls were closing in on me. I then realized that I was having a panic attack. I felt like there was somebody about to kill me when Calum brought me back to reality and said ," sis?! TESA!! Are you okay!! "
"Ye..yea. I'm fine " reassuring him.

-Luke's POV-
My beloved Tesa looked at me and said with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks , " L..Luke you have two broken legs a sh..shattered knee cap and a...a fractured ankle." She said as her head dropped and she started to cry more. ," wh..what?! Can I play the guitar?! I don't understand!!! Why can't I feel my legs!! " I screamed.

Right then the doctor came In
"Mr. Hemmings, your going to be in a wheelchair for about 6 months" I screamed at what the doctor said. He told me I had to be in a wheelchair!
"Can I like go on tour?"
"No"
I cried. I can't even tour. This isn't right! I can't do anything!
"But other than that you can go home. you seem healthy as a horse! You just broke somethings" he said with a smile like I will laugh at his joke. what a bastard. He fucking tries to joke about my fucking legs being broken. They already had casts on my legs and I didn't like the feeling.

We got home. I was just ready to go to my bed and fall asleep.
"Hey, Tess can you take care of me?" I said. Tesa smiled and said yes. I really did love Tesa. She was all I really wanted. She made me feel secure.
"Hey luke we need to talk about something" said my girlfriend
"What?"
"We are...
____________________
Okay..I know kill me..I didn't update in so long...I'm sorry!!
Stay strong

Stay beautiful

Bye lovelies xoxo😽