The Letter Part One

Like I said, this is my first ever fan fiction. I will update as long as you guys ask for it and message me if you have anything that would go well with the story because I tend to have writers block, especially for this chapter.

ARGH I am so nervous right now!!!

*****************************************************************

Dan POV

I woke up around 7:00 in the morning which was new to me because I've never gotten up that early before, but I could smell the sweet smell of Delia Smith pancakes coming from the kitchen.

"Are those...?"

"Delia Smith pancakes!!!!" Phil cut me off.

I smiled at him seeing him wearing his pajamas and no shirt on. I couldn't help but look at his back. I got lost in thought of me cuddling Phil, holding him and kissing his soft, plump lips and holding him in my arms as he fell asleep.

"Dan! Hello, are you there?" Phil shouted as I continued staring at his pale torso. "Are you alright? You don't look so well." He continued. "I'm fine, just a bit tired from waking up earlier than usual, I guess." I responded to his question.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" He asked me. I just stared at him looking into his deep blue eyes, getting lost in thought of me waking up to those beautiful, blue eyes I adored so much. "No really, I NEED DELIA!!!" I said hoping he wouldn't question why I was staring at him so hard.

Once I finished breakfast I ran into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I really did look sick, my eyes had dark circles around them and my tan skin was almost as pale as Phils' skin. But there was actually a reason I was so pale. I hadn't been out of the flat In almost three weeks. I do t k ow why I just felt really depressed lately, thinking of how I will never find love or if I had developed feeling towards Phil that meant more than a friend. I was so confused by all of this.

Phil POV

Dan didn't know, he didn't know that if he loved me I would love him more, that if he kissed me I would give him more, I needed him in my life and I'm so lucky I found him. Or better, he found me.

I sat on the sofa watching Buffy when I heard the floorboards creak, I turned my head and saw a slightly paler Dan merge from the hall. "You should go out, Dan. You're looking slightly paler than usual." I said hoping that didnt sound rude. He looked up at me and said quietly "Only if you come with me."

I smiled and said of course. maybe this was fate, I had been planning on gelling Dan I liked him, maybe even loved him.

A few minutes later I heard Dan's bedroom door close. "Ready?" He asked. I shook my head and grabbed the keys and my phone. "Ready." I said. As we left the flat I held on tightly to the neatly folded paper In my jacket. We went to the only place where I felt comfortable with Dan, Starbucks of course. I ordered a latte while Dan wandered off to find a seat. I didn't know what to get Dan so I got him the same thing as me. I saw him sitting in the corner all by himself looking melancholY, wondering why I walked over with our drinks and asked him why he was so sad. All he did was look at me with his beautiful chocolate-brown eyes "Phil, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you! You're my best friend!" I said as casually as possible

"Yeah, friends" I heard him mumble.

I didn't know what to do so I went with my instinct on this "Dan, Peej needs me so I'm going to have to go"

"Alright" he said not looking up from his phone. I sighed and handed him the note "Please, dont read it until I leave" I said and left Dan, looking confused.