The Short Story of Darry White

Darry White; a boy whom is going through a lot. He is bullied and his mother threw him out of the house when he was 12; he is now 15. The pain of others pushes him to the limit at times. Bullies and problems tackle his emotions and self-control.

The bully threw me down and kicked dirt in my face.

"You're stupid and ugly, Darry, no wonder your mother left you!" the bully kicked some more dirt in my face.

I couldn't retaliate, it wasn't my nature. People get hurt and so do I. This pain, living on my own, is unbearable. People beat me and abuse me until I give in, then they leave me for death.

"See you tomorrow, dickface!" the bully screamed once more before running away.

      That is Kevin, Kevin Smith, he hurts everything that moves. I was bleeding by the mouth and nose, my whole face covered in a red liquid; blood. My whole face was pulsing with pain and I could barely even see the ground I was crawling on. He will pay, they will all pay. They will pay for the damage I take daily. I got up, dusted my clothes off, and crippled my way down the road to my house.

      I entered in my apartment and walked to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face at attempt to get all the blood off my face... and more hope in to wash my pain away; I failed. My face was red and one of my eyes was almost gone. I decided to rip it out of the socket and cut the cord. Great, I am now blind in my left eye. I put a bandage over my eye and looked into the mirror. I dig in my bag, pulled out a sharpie, and wrote DICKFACE on the mirror. These people don't know what pain is. They NEVER even felt the pain I have went through.

      I walked into my bedroom and dig in one of the drawers that I have in the corner of my room. I pulled out a loaded gun. A 357 Magnum to be exact. The pain in my left eye is unbearable. It hurts.... so bad. I put the gun in my bag, grabbed my knife, then started out the door.

                                                   *         *         *        *        *        *

      I arrived in front of Kevin's house. It was the late evening, the sun was just setting on the horizon. I hid in the bushes until Kevin came out.

"Bye mom, Bye Dad! I will be at Daniels house!" Kevin chimed as he closed the door behind him.

He walked down the pathway and turned left down the street. The neighborhood was next to the woods, so that would be a perfect place. I got out of my hiding spot and started after my prey. He seemed to hear me, because he just turned around. He noticed it was me then proclaimed,

"Hey dickface! Fuck off!"

I flashed him the knife then his eyes got wide. He started running, I did the same. I knocked him down and punched him in the face. He was knocked out cold. I drug him into the woods, a trail of blood behind him..

                                                 *            *            *             *            *            * 

"WAKE UP YOU SORRY FUCK!" I screamed and kicked him awake.

He jumped at the sight of me. He stares at me, wondering how I am going to kill him.... Cute. He is suspended in mid-air, a rope attaching to each one of his limbs. He is spread apart, to keep it short and sweet.

"Let me go!" He screams.

      I kicked him once more. He never gave me a chance to run, he just kicked me and punched me. I begged for mercy and he wouldn't even give me a chance to run. I stab him in the wrist as he screams. We were deep in the woods, no one could hear him. I stab him in the pelvis as he lets out another yelp. He cusses me and threatens me, but it is I who has the upper hand.

      I stab him in the left eye, I stab him again, and again, AND AGAIN! There is blood all over him and I. We look like we just got out of a slaughter house. I finally execute the finishing blow to his neck. His screams get quieter and my laughter gets louder. 

      I dig in my bag and pull out the 357. I point it to my head. Goodbye cruel world. Goodbye mom, goodbye dad. You both hate me, but I don't care anymore. I was destine to die from the start. I put my finger on the trigger. Goodbye bullies. Your pain that you have caused will now be forgotten. I squeeze the trigger. Goodb-