Chapter 25

"So Atlas how did you get back? Now that we're back home." Jasper had closed the main doors as he spoke. Atlas had sighed.

"Memory or tale?"

"Memory" The male had nodded as he stretched his arms as if he needed them a bit of magic seeping from only the tips of his fingers. Slight dark mist enchanted the room it swirled around the room knocking all the blinds down erasing every bit of light in the room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
     ~~~~~~~~~7 hours earlier~~~~~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The male had slid back into the booth besides Olyvia. The two across had looked smug as Oly looked just shocked as she spoke.

"You-...CAN SING?!?" The male pushed the female away.

"Can I not speak? If you have the capability of talking you have the capability to sing."

" Well that was marvelous Atlas Darling." The male had closed his eyes as he held his hand out leaning back against the leather seat. Vander sighed as he placed a potion in the male's hand as he quickly drank it before anything had happened.

"Thanks but now it's time for you both to uphold your end of the deal." Vander had nodded as Joy looked to her brother before she hled out a key to the male. The male had gently grabbed the key from the female.

"It's not the dragon realm key but the Leviathan lair key. There you'll find the Mother of a leviathan's she guards a key to your precious realm." The male let a rare smile grace his features. Joy, Vander and Olyvia had taken out their phones taking a picture as there mouths hung open as they gapped at him. The male had shaken his head his smile vanished instantly as if it had never existed.

"I-....Think I'll die now in peace." Olyvia had continued to mumble random incoherent words.

"Oli what are you going on about-" To Olyvia the male's smile had seemed to bring peace on earth. Like it was judgment day and he was the judge offering a warm hand and smile. As if the sun had stopped shinning and he was there the sun in it's purest form.   While deep in her thoughts she failed to notice she wasn't the only one who had been staring at the male.

"I thank you all but it's time we part ways. I'd like to get back home." Before they could say another word. The male had bowed elegantly before leaving the bar, he ran a hand through his dark brown locks for what seemed like the thousandth time getting rid of the gel that had held it in place.  

"It's time to return home now."