More A/N and Chapter 21 :)

After some more chapter I'm gonna be sharing some art I made with you guys, I know its unrelated but I theres one I really like. I've been working hard to give myself more uh, compliments? Credit? Both I guess. I also wrote song- Ok enough personal shit nope save that for the end.

Back to the story!

After their little fuck session Tom helped clean Marco up, "Is your throat okay babe..?" Ever since his anger management had been sinking in and him and Marco became friends hes been trying to get into the habit of caring for other people.

He didnt exactly know what aftercare was at this point but it seemed like the next right thing at this point.

Marco nodded, "Yeah itll be alright. It might be a little sore on the way back home but it's not the end of the world"

"Well that's good, I was worried that I was too rough heheh"

"I would have found a way to tell you if you were?"

"Well.. I know, but I still worry"

Marco kissed Tom's cheek, they're now sitting on the edge of the bed by the way, a small mug of tea in Marco's hands. "Well it's nice of you to worry babe but I'm really okay. Hey, I love you~" Marco said as he leaned onto Tom for a moment.

Maybe to some people saying I love you was a big deal. And obviously meaning it was a bit of a big deal too, romantic or not those words probably weren't meant to be thrown around lightly. But Marco really did like Tom. Enough to fuck him at least.. But even if he wasnt sure of its romantic weight he could definitely say he loved Tom in a platonic way. As a best friend, and boyfriend now.. But still.

After a little cool down they went back to cuddling, and a little kissing here and there but nothing too heated for the obvious reasons.

.......

Not that Marco had much to pack, he sure was taking his time getting ready to go. "Man this place is so cool I feel like I havent even seen half of it yet.." Tom smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Well you'll come back soon, if you want to"

"Of course! I'm gonna get you into all sorts of trouble haha"

......

"Stand here sir."

Marco hesitantly stood on the platform, looked to Tom across the small room giving him a thumbs up from his seat.

Marco remembered Tom saying something about getting him something to wear here for next time but he thought hed be looking at already made things or even some kind of.. Evil thrift store? Not custom made suits, this placed looked like something youd see on TV!

The demon who'd led him back there lifted Marco's arms with one set of hands, and wrapped a measuring tape around him with another set of arms. He felt a bit awkward to be there without his jacket on but he knew he couldnt really wear it when getting measurements taken.. Tom was keeping it safe in his lap but that didnt make him feel much better.

......

Finally now they were on their way back to Marco's. His souvenir for his parents in a decorated box sitting beside the couch.

Tom was laying across the couch, his head in Marco's lap. He was playing with Tom's hair. Something hed probably never let him do if anyone else were around. His eyes were closed and he was humming softly. "Hey.. Are yours horns... Sensitive?"

Tom stopped humming for a moment. "Not particularly, why?"

"Just a thought, I didnt want touch em on accident, or if they're sensitive in a good way I'd definitely want to remember heheh"