||Part 5||

The car successfully parked to the side of the road, the group hopped out and proceeded to walk quietly, but fast. "Hey, I see a tower." Marcie said, pointing up to the small hill where there stood a fire watchtower. "Good eye, Marcie." Allie said, they began to climb up some stairs to the hill, they approached the tower.

They climbed up the stairs, entering the watchtower, there was a bed, everything required to let a person stay up here. Allie saw a gun hidden between some of the objects, secretly grabbing it. "There's no food..." Yuna said. "We don't need food for survival." Allie replied. They grabbed some lanterns, and relaxed for the night. 

Marcie had fallen asleep on the bed, Allie loading the gun with bullets she had found. "Where did you get that gun?! Its dangerous!" Yuna said, worried. "It was hidden behind the wardrobe. Figured we'd need it for defense." Allie replied, putting it away. Suddenly, something shook the tower, everything fell on the floor as Marcie and the girls got up, although she felt tired. 

"...Shoot, what do we do." Allie said, she quickly tore open the entrance door below them. "HURRY!" She yelled, they all ran down the stairs, away from the shaking tower. "Looks like the power is out in there." She said. "But we need generators." Yuna replied. "Exactly." Said Allie. 

"We have to walk around to find them, it won't be easy."