Hello Readers!

Thank You for giving your precious time to read Demon in Ruins. It is the first book in Dark Choices Trilogy.

The chapters are unedited. I'll be thankful to those who will point out my mistakes :) Thank you guys!!!

Comment/Fan/Vote.

Love you all!!!

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the
author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or
persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright ©2015 Medha M.M. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means.

Cover credit: supernovass

"The darkest night holds the coldest secrets of all."

Summary

"No one can decide what I choose." I said looking at him. "The choices I make will always be mine."

The confidence gleamed in his eyes. I hated his audacity.

With this he buried his fangs into my neck.

***

Karen Michaels and her best friend Jonathan Carlton decide to go to the haunted Escoffier Mansion seeking some adventure at midnight on the occasion of Karen's eighteenth birthday.

The Escoffier mansion was built in sixteenth century and the mansion holds many secrets.

Karen doesn't realise that it is not her best friend Jon who got her here but her fate.

Inside the mansion it is colder than outside.

Does that mean the secret is cold too?

Note/2023

I wrote this book in 2015 (as a first draft). My younger self thought this was the best work she could ever produce even though there were thousands of grammatical mistakes and poorly structured sentences. This book makes me cringe but the story is still close to my heart. I'm thinking of re-writing it completely.

Hold tight. The re-write begins this winter (if I survived).