Chapter 2

Hello again! Please comment and vote!

When the doors swung open the last thing I ever expected to see was something so average as a wolf. The only thing impressive about it was it's enormous height and size.

"When we first saw the creature we thought the same thing." My uncle started out. Suddenly the wolf stopped pacing and sat down staring at me with a head tilted to the side. "But upon capture we discovered so much more."

As if the wolf understood what we were saying, it suddenly convulsed on itself and it's growl suddenly turned into a human like groan. It's muscles and bones shifted beneath its fur, which was lessening and turning into much less hairy human flesh. I watched in horror as it's paws grew fingers and beautiful red tuffs of hair sprouted out the top of it's head. More groans filled the room as the now man stood up to it's naked, full height. I must be seeing things, that could not have just happened!!

The obviously gorgeous man stumbled a little as he fell into the window, forearms braced against the window. I took in every inch of his skin starting from his large feet, trailing up his toned calves to huge, muscular legs. My eyes widened in astonishment as I see he's hung as a horse, his prominent 'v' connecting to his defined abs, leading up to a chest chiseled out of what seems to be stone. I look up and observe his beautiful cheek bones, past his plump lips. His face is covered in freckles, along the rest of his body as my bright blue eyes connect with his stunning green ones.

As soon as my eyes aligned with his I immediately felt the overwhelming urge to hug him and kiss him and rub my body all over hi-

"-STEVEN!" My uncle interrupted my going towards very inappropriate thoughts. I look around at everyone looking at the man-wolf uh thing and then at me and I blush intensely. "Brutus seems to have uh have taking a liking to you." I nod not really paying attention as I stumble towards the glass too. 'Brutus' as I learned his name to be looked to be 6'5 or 6'6 and he placed his large, calloused hand against the glass, palm up. I slowly reach up and put my only slightly smaller hand over the glass onto his. And he presses his whole body against the glass and growling when he can't touch me.

"Why is the subject acting like this?" Franny asks.

"I'm not sure, but it's never, EVER been this calm before. Let's run a few tests. Take Steven into the other room and we'll see how he reacts." Carl muttered in thought as he pulled out a marble notebook. Suddenly two large men I didn't notice before, one my height, one a little shorter than me, grabbed my arms and started pulling me towards the door. Brutus immediately began growling and screaming and shaking heavily. The snarls so loud the other people present began covering their ears.

"Let him go!" My uncle shouted and they pulled their hands off my wrists and the growls died down to slight whimpers as Brutus started pacing the glass, wiping his hands along the glass.

"Okay so he reacts negatively to Steven's presence gone." The other people in the room scribbled down notes on the paper and I'm blushing so hard my face is hot and I'm feeling sweaty again.

"Should we put him into the holding pen?" There were murmurs of agreement as they began to wrap me in a sort of protective suit that they seem to use on police dogs during training.

I look into the holding pen seeing dented metal furniture and huge claw marks along the wall and feel fear grip my heart. They pushed me towards the end of the room, Brutus walking along with us as if anticipating my arrival, getting ready to rip me apart or go all wolf on my ass. I dug my heels into the ground shouting profanities and trying to grab onto the arms of the men that are carrying me. I hear the door click open and get pushed into a room right before the cell.

"Okay Steven, if Brutus decides to maul you or bite you or hurt you, we'll get you out!" He chirped in a enthusiastic voice.

"Hopefully" He mumbled after, making me whiz around in fear as I hear the final door open making me cringe in fear as I pull the protective material closer to my face. My back is to Brutus and I freeze up even more when I hear his heavy bare feet slapping against the ground, coming closer to me. Suddenly I feel heavy weights on my shoulders as I'm spun around and feel the protective layer I have on being ripped off my body so I'm down to what I wore coming in. The whole time I was screaming and trying to run away, never looking the creature in the eye as I hear his growls of protest.

He pulls my head towards his chest and wraps his naked body around my frame. I feel warmth fill my chest as I hear his strong heart beat and light purrs of contentment.

"This is remarkable!" I hear Uncle Carl's voice blare over the loud speaker, making Brutus' purrs instantly stop, his hold on my body tightening as he puts me in a protective position as he looks out towards my uncle with a viscous growl.

I put my palm on his back and he immediately relaxed and turned around and looked into my eyes and smiled. He leaned into my neck and sniffed and let out a loud moan as he pressed his body impossibly closer.

"Is, is it humping you?" My uncle asked over the loud speaker. Brutus didn't seem to notice as he kept trying to pull me closer, and I was trying to not to enjoy it so much.

"B-Brutus stop, please." I whimpered out, groaning as the friction from him and my pants started making. He nodded into my neck and growled out in a loud scratchy voice, "MATE"

Collective gasps sounded over the loud speaker followed by my uncle shouting, "GET HIM OUT!"

****

Words: 1056