thirty one

A/N: hey everyone! Just wanted to push out another quick update for you all !

Don't forget to follow my social media where I'll be giving update info, answering questions and having a little fun with spoilers and plot points

https://twitter.com/scarwattpad

@scarwattpad

Elena's Twitter account is now caught up to the baby honey storyline ! So now it's going to be used as her social media account ! Her updates will give you some insight into what will be in the next chapters, her thoughts and feelings, and she's open to interaction so go give it a follow for a bit of fun !!

https://twitter.com/elenarosegraham

@elenarosegraham

Love you all!

Stay safe and I hope you enjoy the update !!

"Charlie your mum says you eat porridge for breakfast everyday, you're having porridge" Harry tells the 3 year old sitting at the dining table beside me. She's completely refusing to eat it, and it's so adorable. She has this bossy feisty little attitude that I'm kind of obsessed with, but I think I've found some ways to keep her behaving.

"Don't want" Charlie says grumpily, folding her arms across her chest. Harry sighs and shakes his head in the kitchen, cleaning up from cooking with one hand while balancing a sleeping Theo in the other.

"Goodness, I hope Santa didn't hear that" I say under my breath before I take a sip of my apple juice.

"Santa?" Charlie squeals, looking up at me. I can see Harry smirking out of the corner of my eyes.

"Well you know how Santa is always watching us, all I'm saying is that I hope he didn't hear all that grumbling along with you not thanking uncle Harry for making your breakfast. Look, he put strawberries on top and everything. It looks delicious" I tell her in a quiet tone, gesturing to the bowl in front of her. Charlie stares at me for half a beat more before picking up the little spoon beside the bowl.

"Sowee unkie" Charlie calls out before taking a big mouthful of porridge.

"That's alright Charlie" Harry replies, I turn my head to look at him as he grins widely and mouths 'HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?' to me. I shrug my shoulders and grin, watching him as he lovingly and carefully readjusts his hold on Theo.

"It's yummy isn't it?" I ask her after she's taken multiple bites. Charlie's spoon pauses in mid air and she flashes a toothy grin up at me, nodding her head enthusiastically. I reach my hand in and pick up one of the small slices of strawberry and pop it into my mouth, causing her to squeal in delight before she picks up one of her own and starts to suck on it. I'm about to go for another when my phone on the table in front of me starts to wildly vibrate.

"Who da?" Charlie asks, recognising a ringing phone. I pick it up and check the caller I.D.

"It's my friend Heather!" I tell her with a smile before I answer the call. "Hello my friend" I greet her warmly. I can hear a soft sigh and the noise of traffic around her before she speaks.

"Hey babes, sorry I know you and Harry are babysitting but can I vent for like two minutes?" She asks, her voice singed with desperation. I look down at Charlie who's back to busying herself with the porridge and tuck some of her loose blonde curls behind her ear and out of the line of fire.