Chapter 7 (Alright)

I spend the night at the Hospital Wing with Harry. He was saved by Dumbledore, luckily Harry wasn't to injured. But Harry was unconscious, I had to make sure he was alright.

"Worried about your boyfriend?" I turn to see Draco standing behind me.

"Go away Draco! What if he wakes up?" I whispered to Draco harshly.

"He's not Kavinsky, Have you told him about me?" Draco smirk at me, he wanted to get a reaction out of me but I wasn't gonna give it to him, especially not now.

"Theirs nothing to tell" I stood up & face Draco
"Plus Harry not my boyfriend" I sat back down holding Harry hand.

"It doesn't look like it" He pointed his head towards my hand which was holding onto Harry's hand.

He bent down to my ear & whisper "Let's get out of here" But I couldn't just leave my brother here alone. I started blushing from what Draco was saying but I couldn't risk it. What if Harry woke up? I just stayed quite. Draco realized I wasn't coming along with him. He left mad. I don't care how mad he gets, Harry my brother my family. He's the only family I have left.

"Nina your here..." Harry woke up & of course he saw me "of course I'm here you idiot" I laugh & squeeze his hand "What happened out their Harry?" He took a deep breath "Dementors they were their, but don't worry I'm going to talk to Professor Lupin" Harry tried to keep me calm, but I was just glad he was alright. "Well I'm coming with you" I told Harry.
"No, you'll stay with Ron & Hermione. I'll let you know what he says" Harry stood up & gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Hermione, Ron & I where outside in the snow. Hermione & Ron were looking at a tall house. That was until we had some company.

"Well, we'll look who's here" We all turn to see Draco & his two friends that are always following him.

"You two shopping for your new dream home?" Draco said while pointing his head towards Hermione & Ron.

"Bit grand for you isn't, Weasle Bee? Don't your family sleep in one room" Draco said once again talking to Ron. "Shut your mouth Malfoy" Ron said with his head down. I was feeling terrible for Ron, how could Draco talk to him like this. "Nobody called you & your minions over here, so why don't you go away" I raise my eyebrows at him. Draco just stayed quite "Show her who's boss Malfoy" Goyle leaned over & whispered his Malfoy ear.

"Not every friendly" Draco eyed me up & down "boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle Bee how to respect the superiors" Draco pulled on jacket with a Smile on his face. Hermione just laugh at him "Hope you don't mean yourself" Hermione step up. "How dare you talk to me, you filthy little mud blood" He grind his teeth & raise his voice at Hermione. Before I could tell him off, I snow ball hit Draco.

"Who is there?" Draco said

Then snowballs started shooting at him & his friends. They started running away, by the looks of it I think I knew who was behind all this.

"Harry" I called out while laughing at the boys running away from the snowballs.

Harry took off his invisibility cloak & We all just laugh it off.

We all started walking into hogs made, just chatting.

"Look who it is, Madam Rosmerta" Hermione pointed out a lady hanging a sign. "Ron Fancies her" Hermione laugh "That's not true" Ron said looking at Hermione, I just found this all funny.

We notice Professor McGongall talking to Madam Rosmerta. We over heard mine & Harry's name before I could talk to Harry he was already gone with his invisibility cloak, following Professor McGongall into the shack. We all chased after him but the door closed. Ron Hermione & I decided to wait for Harry.