3. |A Dozen Roses|

Me and Colby stood in the ring staring each other down like wolves. Time for mind games, Mr money in the bank. I backed away and the crowd booed me. I acted like I was going to tag in Jon, but just winked, turned around and tackled Colby. I was throwing lefts and rights, slamming him into the mat. He threw me off of him and I landed on my wrist. "DAMN IT LOPEZ!" I punched him again, and pretty hard this time. He shoved me into a corner but I fought out, slid under him and tagged in Jon. They went at it for a few minutes, but I decided to have a little fun. I pulled Colby over and was messing with his hair, giving flirty looks and such. It was really stupid but he didn't notice it was a distraction at all. He was pretty interested. I shoved him backwards, to which Jon grabbed him and planted him with Dirty Deeds. He tagged me in and I performed my top rope finisher, "Hurricane Katrina". So original, right? It's basically a swanton bomb with a twist. Jeff Hardy is my all time favorite wrestler, so might as well show it. I went for the pin.

1.. 2.. 3!! The bell rang and it was over. "And here are your winners, Cincinnati's own.. Dean Ambrose and Katrina!!" Once again, the crowd went insane. I gave Jon a quick hug and we ran out of the ring before Colby could realize that we won.

When I got backstage, I got pep talks from Jon, Joe, Nikki, Eva and Wade. I felt like I belonged here for sure. I got tons of support and congratulations. Now if only i could get rid of that two-toned asshole.

After I was done talking to everyone, I went to the locker rooms to get a shower and everything. I walked inside and brushed my hair. I went to unlace my boots when the door busted open and no sooner slammed shut and was locked. It was Colby.. and he wasn't happy. "What the hell do you want, Lopez?" I hissed. "You" he replied. "Excuse you?" "YOU HEARD ME, BROOKES." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. "You didn't think those looks went unnoticed, did you babe?" "Ever heard of a distraction? Leave me the hell alone. I have shit to do." I snarled

He grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall. Oddly enough he didn't hurt me.
"Just wait. You WILL be mine, and those "distractions"? Those will be real looks and feelings by the end of Smackdown. Just you wait, babe." He walked out never taking his eyes off of me until the door separated our eyes. "What the hell does he want with me? I treat him like shit.. why does he.. ugh. Fuck it." I quickly changed and got packed up. I didn't even give a shit, I'll shower at the hotel. I'm not that dirty. Who cares.

I stopped in the parking lot and signed a bunch of autographs and got pictures with everyone. I made sure everyone who wanted one got one. Especially the kids. Jon was out there too, so we both got a couple pictures together with people. The mini-crowd even started a little chant. "Hometown heroes! Hometown heroes!"

After all of that, we were sharing a car tonight, so we got in our car and left for Pittsburgh. We wouldn't be there until about 2 AM, so I decided to take some pictures of what we passed on the way and look at some selfies of me with fans and other superstars and divas I had taken earlier.

"I told you that you'd have fun, Kitty Kat." Jon laughed. "I know, I knew I would. It's just.." "What's wrong?" Jon said worryingly

I told him everything Colby said to me and everything that happened after the match. "Don't worry, he's playing mind games. You're a new girl so of course he's going to try and fuck up your mindset."
"I know it's just kind of sucky that I haven't even been actually working for a day and I already have shit to deal with."

*Colby's POV*

"GOD DAMN IT.." I yelled at the steering wheel. "WHY THE HELL DO I FUCK EVERYTHING UP FOR MYSELF."