Chapter 9

Back in the autopsy room. "How did our marine die?"
"Drowning." Ducky answered. "I've sent the bullet to Abby." Jimmy said. "I'll go get it!" Alexa said and headed for the lift.
"Hey Alexa!!"
"Have you got anything?"
"Yep. The bullet belongs to this guy name Matthew Byrne. The marine's phone has a lot of texting with a girl name Phobe."
"Thanks Abby." Alexa went upstairs. "McGee can you find anything about the girl he is always texting, her name is Phobe?"
"On it."
"I'll find out about Matthew Byrne." Alexa said and started typing.
********
"Found anything?" Gibbs asked. "Yep. We're going to get Matthew Byrne." McGee said. "We gonna go get this Phobe girl." Tony said as he and Ziva left. McGee left with Alexa.
They brought the people back and questioned them. On the way out, the girl name Phobe saw Alexa. She stare in shock. They looked at each other. The team look from between Alexa and Phobe. "Alexa?" Phobe whispered but they all heard it alright. Alexa took a step back. The girl threw her arms around Alexa. "I miss you!!! I missed you so much. We missed you."
"Uh..." Alexa said, biting her lips. "Your parents died!! They were murdered. "
"What?!" Alexa exclaimed. "Your fiancé missed you."