How is everybody

"No, don't please"

Ladybug shouted, at the scene that was displayed at the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was noon, a sunny day like any other, except that she was battling Hawkmoth. Hawkmoth saw fear in ladybug's eyes. He was standing in front of her holding a hostage in his grip. Surprisingly the hostage was the famous Adrien Agreste.

"Give me your miraculous," said the evil villain with a shout of his own, threatening ladybug. "Ok ok just let him go, please". Ladybug said dropping to her knees looking desperate, at the ground. She took one last glance at Adrien, streams of tears running down her cheeks. She was afraid that Adrien would not like her civilian form. She wasn't afraid to reveal herself to Hawkmoth on the other hand. With no other word, she took one earring from her ears.

" Ladybug don't " Adrien cried as he watched her take one of her earrings.

She gave him a warm smile before proceeding to take the other.

"Good girl" Hawkmoth gave her an evil smile as she removed the other earring revealing all of herself.

"Marinette?!" Adrien exclaimed in shock, his jaw dropped watching that ladybug was his classmate. "Give it to me now, I am not that patient" shouted the angry evil man.

Marinette stood on her feet walking slowly towards them, just then she heard the weirdest thing Hawkmoth ever said. "Wake up Marinette you are late for school."

"Wha-" she was cut off by Adrien who was also saying, " wake up now it's 7:45".

Marinette jumped off of her bed hitting the ground. "Are you ok Marinette?!". The cute red black-spotted kawmi said with a worrying face. " yeah I am fine thanks Tikki".

"Glad you're fine but that's not it, you were screaming and shouting while you were asleep, are you sure you're ok??"

Tikki, like always sleeps beside Marinette on her pillow. But last night she didn't expect to be waking up by Marinette screaming in horror. She was worried about her like there was some monster attacking her. Tikki had tried to wake her up but no matter what she did Marinette was in deep sleep. Of course, she was, she had undone homework from last week she couldn't do because of Hawkmoth and his akumas.

When finally Marinette calmed down the small creature went to sleep only to be awakened after an hour or two. It was repeated like that, but finally, after three or four times, she stopped.

"Uh yeah I'm ok just had a crazy dream."

"Ok, look at the time you are late," the kwami shouted.

Marinette was surprised that such a loud voice could come from such a little creature. She changed into her normal outfit and then rushed downstairs almost tripping on the last pair of stairs.

"Morning honey," Sabine said with a warm smile. "Morning mum," Marinette said receiving a croissant and a kiss from her lovely mother. "Have a nice day sweetheart".

"Thanks, mum," Marinette said rushing through the opened bakery door into the streets.

She arrived at school only to see her best friend waiting for her. "Hey, girl."

"Hey, Alya, what's up?"

"Check this out I recorded a video of Ladybug and Chat noir saving Paris again from Mr Pigeon for the 20th time yesterday over the last few weeks.

I wonder if that was a part of Hawkmoth's grand plan to take my miraculous, it's not like he wakes up to akumatize the same person over and over again and hopes to succeed. Marinette thought to herself, walking along with Alya, who continued to show the videos she took of her.