Christmas Speciel

An ordinary day just like every other day. Birds sang in harmony. Snowflakes were spread across Paris, falling from the sky and reflecting the dim sunlight that shone between the clouds. The snow covered the streets, and there were snowball fights on almost every corner of the city.

Marinette woke up, surprisingly before the alarm went off. Tikki was still sleeping in peace with light snoring coming out. Marinette let the creature sleep and quietly climbed down from her bed. She looked outside the window. She then turned to go to the bathroom when she faced the window again and shouted, "It's Christmas!!!!!"

Tikki woke up and found her holder dancing in joy.

"Marinette!! What are you so happy about?" She asked.

"It's Christmas Tikki, I love the holidays and the gifts and the decorations."

"So what gifts are you planning to give your friends?"

Marinette took a moment to think, her thumb and index fingers are holding her chin. She looked up at Tikki and smiled. She ran to get a piece of paper and wrote down the gifts for her friends. She then put it in her purse. She got ready for school, greeted her parents with warmth and love then left for her school day.

                                  ~•~

Meanwhile, Adrien woke up at the sound of his alarm which he found annoying sometimes. He stood up and looked out the window. A sad expression crept to his face when he found out it was Christmas. He found it rather lonely, as his mother was gone and his father has never sat down with him like the other families.

Not to mention the second Christmas after his mother disappeared. While last Christmas was rather a happy one as his classmates came to visit, he wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen during this week.

Plagg flew up to his holder and said, "Cheer up kid it's the holidays, lots of happiness and gifts everywhere."

"Except here. My father does not enjoy the holidays with me, he is ....... ignoring me, every time I request to have a meal with him, he just uses the "I am busy" excuse." Adrien said.

Plagg was feeling sorry for Adrien. He was truly living a nightmare. He didn't choose to be a model or to be raised with a distant father and no mother. He didn't plan his life to be like this. But once again, who has the upper hand in deciding which is better for him? His father of course.

He got ready for school, he then got into his car and the gorilla drove him to school.

                                ~•~

Marinette crossed the street to meet Alya on the other side. They greeted each other. Alya took a moment to admire what Marinette was wearing. She wore a light magenta coat with a red sash tied in a wonderful tie,  with dark red pants and a blue scarf, and also a red hat. She really looked cute in the outfit.

They walked together to school. They reached the school to find Nino talking to Adrien. Adrien wore his usual shirt and jeans, with a grey jacket and green hat.

Adrien's emerald eyes met her bluebell eyes, they stared at each other for a couple of minutes.

Why is she so cute? Adrien thought.

He took a moment describing her tiny figure; her nose is pink because of the cold, she has a light blush and her eyes are beautiful. He mentally slapped himself, he can't date Marinette she is his best friend.

Marinette, on the other hand, was daydreaming again. They were together in the future. By saying the future, she remembered what her future self told her; she can't be with someone until Hawkmoth is defeated. She looked down after a moment, and Adrien noticed her sad expression.