Ariving

Iz POV

I grabbed my outfit and put it on, "you look sexy," aro purred grabbing me. When I got home my mates ambushed me and we did some kinky things, and they would probably still be occurring if I did promise to go and see the Cullen's.

"Ill be right back." I promised jumping out of the window, I hit the earth with a light thud then ran to the Cullen's house. On my way many questions ran through my mind. Why didn't alice tell them about me? Did they know what Edward did to me? (that question caused me to shudder) Do they think of me as family? I ran up to there door to have it opened by Carlisle. "Welcome home Bella." he exclaimed hugging me. "good to be home." I whispered back.

"Everybody this is my family," I said just as my family came through the trees.

"Cullen's these are my biological children and there mates,

Jade/Felix

Angel/Demetri

Tyler/Hedi

Lily/Jacob

Charlie/Leah

Alicia/Alec

And then my sister Jane," I said pointing to everybody, "and her mate, you all already know her, Victoria. That just leaves my mates and I, my mates are Aro, Marcus, and Caius." I explained. they all looked shocked but nodded.

"Please come in, get comfortable, and then we will all talk." Carlisle said warmly and he stepped aside to let us all in.