Part 1-Satoru Gojo x Fem!Reader (Fluff)

As most days start, Gojo, walks down the streets of Tokyo

As most days start, Gojo, walks down the streets of Tokyo. Looking for something to happen, or something exciting.

He stops on a cross way and looks to his right, down the street.

'Never been down that road, let's find out.'

Gojo, with newfound determination, walks down the unfamiliar road, looking at the shops. Some cool looking merchandise and good smelling restaurant and stands.

To come to think of it, it was rather packed than the Main Street. Wonder why.

Then a smell caught his nose, it wasn't food, but something that would smell like a home with a family, a happy one.

Gojo followed his nose and walked towards that shop or whatever was dragging him. He stopped in front of a small packed flower shop, or was it candles.

In the front it was buckets and rows of different kinds of flowers and inside was shelves and shelves of candles and fragrances.

Gojo walked inside, and looked around.

"Welcome!"

Where had he heard that voice from before, he looked around, using his height to a advantage.

Then from the side line, a small petite girl, with her hair tied back and a cute little apron, was rushing around carrying pots filled with dirt and a freshly planted plant.

She slammed it on the counter and talked with the customer, greeting them off. She caught his gaze and smiled at him.

"Do you need any help, sir."
"Uhh."

Yep, she was familiar.

"Um, yeah! I'm not from around here. You think you can show me what you got?"
"Absolutely!"

She ran from behind the counter and dragged him outside.

"So we got some flowers for a loved or special one, I rec—"
"Do you remember me?"
"Huh?"
"From 3 years a I'm you were attacked by a curse, and I saved you, remember."
"Oh, that was you, I didn't recognize you, with the blind fold."
"Yeah, it's me, and did you keep your promise."
"Of course."

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

3 years ago, y/n was involved in a accident, at her apartment complex, unfortunately there was a rumor that a mass killer lived there and would kill someone who would cross his door.

You know how this rolls, so a curse was born, and would slaughter people.

So when Gojo heard about this, he had to take care of this before it gets serious and people will start to die.

He walked in and felt a powerful curse, apparently most of the people moved Fo this level, and to the higher ones, thinking that they would be save.

A girl with (h/c) came running down the hall, and tripped, she looked back and the curse was right above her, caging her.

Gojo saw this and quickly got rid of the curse, and ran over to the girl.

"Are you okay?"
"Uh-yeah, I'm fine, what was that."
"Oh? I guess you could see it, that, pretty lady, was a curse, you know like Hanako-kun and the Nine-Tail fox? Something like that."
"Oh, okay, umm, thank you for saving me, and getting rid of the...curse."

Gojo raise his eyebrow and poked at her.

"You sure your okay, usually people who experience a attack like that is usually crying of terror that they almost died."
"Yeah, I'm fine."

She got up ad brushed off the dust from her clothes and bowed at him. And began to walk away. He grabbed her shoulder and looked at her, leaning close to her face.

"I know that we aren't friend, we don't even know each other. But, i do this stuff a lot. I know your not okay, but the next time i see you, or you see me, you have to keep this promise."
"A promise?"
"Yeah, the promise is that you'll have a nice job and really nice home, so that when i see you we can spend time with each other."
"Yeah, I'll keep your promise. So we can meet each other again."
"Yeah! I'll look forward to that. Also, i never got your name."
"Gojo Satoru. And yours?"
"Y/N L/N."
"I see you to it then."

...........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

"You did? That's great!"
"Yeah, even if it has been 3 years since, I still remember."
"It's brings joy to my heart to see you smile."
"Pffft, and your still cheesy."
"Am not!"
"Sure."

To come to admit it, she was a sight for sore eyes. She also had a nice aura even if it's cursed energy. People around her seemed to smile, giving them a sense of relief.

That's what drew him to her. Frankly, Y/N kinda had a small crush on him as well, every since that's day, she had always been thinking about him.

She caught glimpses of him on the streets, but she never got to him. But finally she did. They stood in front of the shop for a while and chatted, about what happened. Not like they were close friends or anything.

"Hey Y/N, I'm gonna close up the shop."
"Oh okay, be save on your way back."
"Will do!"

She waved off to her cow-workers and turned her attention to him.

"So, why not you show me your home."
"Hmm, sure. There's not much to see."

She grasped a key from her pocket and unlocked the door, but before she twisted the knob, Gojo pulled her back and ran out to the other side of the street.

Then the little shop, bursted into flames, the two watched as the curse emerged from the flames and chuckled. Then if things couldn't get any worst, it started to rain.

Gojo had already defeated the curse and the flames were quickly extinguished by the firefighters that came.

Gojo looked at Y/N when she sat in the curb, thinking of what to do next. Call her coworkers? Or find somewhere else to stay, since her apartment was inside the shop.

"Hey."
"Hmm?"
"Come on, get up."
"Why?"
"Why? Your staying at my place, and beside, you'll get a cold if we stay out here for long."
"Okay."

He held out her hand and she grabbed it, pulled her up and leading her to his apartment.

Once they got there, she waited at the door, not wanting to wet his nice floor. She watched him run around getting things and quickly cleaning.

He came back, wearing his sunglasses and not his usual blindfold. He gave her a pair of spare clothes and walked her to the bathroom to change.

When she came out, she offered some food, to which she responded that she wasn't hungry. He gave her a look. And made sure.

After that they too sat on his couch and watched a movie, sitting as far as possible. Then she let out a shiver and continued to.

Gojo caught on and scooted closer and patting the side next to him, she scoot over and leaned on his shoulder while her wrapped his arm around her shoulder, slowly.

Then they fell, and she landed on his chest giggling at a part of the movie. The two looked at each other and quickly looked away with a blush on their faces.

Then he slowly started to move his hands from her waist to lower regions. And she started to rub her hands on his chest and move her knee to rub against his crotch.

Knowing what they were doing to the other. Gojo looked down at her with a smirk.

"So, we're doing that tonight?"
"Hmm? What do you ever mean, I'm just getting comfortable."
"Too comfortable."
"Yeah right."

To be continued...