eight

I was running fast.

I did not now how or why I just knew I had to get there before it was too late. Late for what I could not be sure .

Times like this is when I think about him, how he can be so tall and scary looking but so cute and innocent like a lost dog just wanting love.

More then anything I just wanna be with him, to hold him close to my cheats and take the pain away.

He tries to hide his pain from the world but there's something in his eyes that tells me he's not, hell I've seen it 1st hand back in those early days the way he would just stand still silent almost dead looking to the world yet there was something in his heart that was black as ash, hope he had hope his life could become better and that's what drew me to him witch made me have to take him away to my world but I'm just like them aren't I another lost hope.

I reach the end of the trail I see a tall figure let go and there's nothing I can do to stop him only one thing I can do I yell loud enough so the whole world can hear.

"I love you Felix"

He turns and looks at me before breaking down and letting go.

A/N: the end thank you all for reading also I would like to take sometime to thank those who helped make this story a reality
1st off I would like to thank FANDOMS12345678 for letting me be her Felix and in turn meet one of my best friends Panny

2nd I would like to thank 23Batgirl For her kind comments and overall niceness about this story

3rd I would like to thank fFinnswag for helping me with the plot stuffs in the last few chapters

And finally I would like to thank one of my best friends pannyisswag without her this book would never be a real thing and panlix would not be something that meant so much to me also she wrote the 1st draft of this chapter :)

Anyway thank you all for reading have a nice day :)