Love In the Dark- Guidance

Noel POV♬

    As I was walking out of the office, I bumped into something hard.

"Omph!' I said, just then looking up. There was a boy, about my age with dirty blonde hair and beautiful sea-green eyes.

"Are you okay?" Only then did I reconize the boy.

"M-Marth?" I stammered.

"Um, yes. Are you okay?" He repeated, looking concerned.

"I-I'm fine." I could tell I was blushing hard.

"Um, the principal told me to show you'll around." He looked at me curiously, his sea-green eyes bearing into my soul.

"OK, I'm guessing you have our schedules?" A new voice said. I looked over to see Shawn standing there. He winked at me and I started blushing furiously.

"Uhhhh, yeah, I do." By then, my heart was pounding at 50 miles per hour. I quickly took them out. Hm, that's weird. They all have the same schedules as me.

1-Science- Mr. Dott

2-Math- Mrs. Karlton

3-English- Mr. Black

4-P.E./Gym- Mr. Jaggers

5-Art- Mrs. Richard

6-Social Studies- Mr. Loke

7-Spelling/Grammer- Mrs. Garm

"I pressume you have our locker numbers?" Shawn asked. I nodded. They had the 4 lockers right next to mine. Of course, those were the only lockers avaliable, so that made sense.

When we got to the classroom, I could see all the girls giving me looks filled of lust and hatred. They all pulled there skirts up a little higher and the t-shirts lower. Of course, the only empty seats were by me because no one wants to sit near me besides Maddi and Gracie.