⚠︎︎ 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 + 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 ⚠︎︎

tw: usage of the word wh*re

i was shaken awake for the millionth time in the span of two days, once more by the man himself, tommyinnit.

"cassidy.. cassssie.. wake up!!"

he whisper shouts in my ear, i groan, pushing him away from me and putting a pillow over my head. i feel him jump on the bed and the pillow is being pulled off my face.

"tommyyy- five more m-" i begin, before opening my eyes to see tommy practically on top of me, holding the pillow with a mischievous grin on his face.

i feel my face grow warm and i begin flailing around, it takes me longer than it should to stand up and cross my arms at tommy.

"why would you do that" i say, trying to look angry. i watch him smirk at me and stand up, walking to the end of the bag and picking up my bag.

"how quickly can you be ready?" he inquires, giving me a quick up and down glance.

"15 minutes. where are we going?" i ask, my angry facade beginning to quickly fade.

"everyone has their own plans for the day. wilbur and niki are going on a shopping date in the town square, and tubbo and i decided we are taking you to the arcade."

"so i don't get a say in this?"

"no." tommy and tubbo say at the same time. i hadn't even noticed toby had been sitting on the end of my bed as well.

"fine." i sigh, grabbing the bag from tommy and taking it into the bathroom. i turn on the shower and let it begin to heat up.

i watch the steam begin to rise as i unpack an outfit for the day. i set my makeup out on the counter and my soap id brought with me on the side of the tub. i grab my phone out of my pocket. five percent. i plug it in and put my playlist on shuffle. i step into the shower and let the water run down my back. the words from my phone begin to ring throughout the bathroom.

i sigh, letting the lyrics from strawberry mentos fill my ears. i began singing along, and i scrubbed myself with my raspberry body wash.

the song meant a lot to me. i could always come to it. somehow i'd found a song that sounded exactly like the relationship i'd wanted, even if it was about strawberries and not raspberries, but i could always change the lyric when i sang it.

i wash my hair with my honey soap and rinse, still humming along as the song ends.

i step out of the shower, drying my hair with a towel and changing into my outfit for the day.

i unlock and open the door, pulling my makeup bag over to me and opening it with a loud zzzzzzzip

i unlock and open the door, pulling my makeup bag over to me and opening it with a loud zzzzzzzip. i watch tommy and toby poke their heads into the doorway and whisper to one another, i notice tommy turn red and shove tubbo before they walk into the bathroom.