story chapter bc why not

First of all, HAPPY LATE BDAY MIU IRUMA!!

Second, this might suck because I'm not used to writing story chapters ._.

Kokichi POV:

I walked along the cold walls of the dormitory building. I had my usual white puffy jacket on with a grey turtleneck and dark blue jeans. My senses were blocked into leaving the building and going to the usual coffee shop I met Saihara Shuichi at every Saturday. My phone was in my jacket pocket with my headphones plugged into my head, playing my usual lo-fi.

  I pushed open the dormitory building's doors as I walked into the cold outside. The chilly air drove goosebumps down my spine as my winter books clacked against the cemented sidewalk of the school grounds. Other students passing by gave me their usual stares as I walked to the exit of the campus. I could feel the rubbing of the gauze on my right cheek as I walked.

I grabbed my ID lanyard from around my neck and slid it on the card reader on the front gate. The reader made a beep as the gate opened to my will. I walked out of the campus as the gate shut behind me and let out another beep. I stepped along the sidewalk as I made it to the first crosswalk. I pushed the pedestrian crossing button as I waited. The other people surrounding me crossed the crosswalk and I walked with them, My purple face mask making it harder to breath.

  I let my mind slip into a daydream and I continued to stroll the streets. I assumed that Saihara was already at the coffee shop but I was incorrect as I heard someone shouting behind me, making a ruckus like he usually did.

  "Oma-kun, there you are!"

I turned around and I saw the person I was looking for, Saihara Shuichi. He ran up to me and leaned down. He sat there for a while, catching his breath as his hat shoved out his sweaty face.

I'll update on this story later because i just wanna get something out for you guys 😩