Chapter Five

Selena's P.O.V

( One months Later)

Being engaged to Haiden was amazing . We are planning on getting married in two months . My mom doesn't know nor does my best friends . I hated keeping things from them but I just didn't know how they would act . Haiden and I moved in together a few days back . Engagement was extremely life changing . I always slept in one of Haidens t-shirts because I just loved knowing I was his .

One day I was sitting on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars when a wave of sickness covers me . I dash for the bathroom . This sickness thing has been going on for days . I hear Haiden after me . I make it to the toilet seeing my lunch again . Eww . Haiden kneels down beside me rubbing my back . " What did you put in my lunch?" " Nothing ." " Wait what's today?" " Umm 29 ." " I've missed my last period. .. No I can't be ..Im not ." I don't have regular periods so I didn't notice . I look seeing Haiden smiling with happiness but having a worried expression . " Baby , come on let's go to the store ." " Why?" " To see if your having my baby?" " Ohh okay ." I hurry up and head inside the car . The car ride is silent .

When we arrive Haiden gets out and buys a test while I wait . While he is in there I get a text . I knew who it was from without even looking .

Selena : Hello Selena . So ..I've decided to do a little hunting . It's just a little reminder that Im still here just lurking in the shadows letting you have your fun . Meanwhile I stay working on ways to ruin your life and soon planning your death . Looks like somebody got knocked up Huh? Remember Tiffany ; being pregnant. It wasn't such a easy process . Living in fear of my presence and of course worrying about your babies and hurting them . This time the babies won't make it to arrival time and neither will you.

Enraged I turn my phone completely off . The thought of my child living inside of me being harmed nearly killed me . After a short period of time Haiden comes back . He hands me a handful of test and starts the car . He looked furious at something . " Uh ..baby what happened?" " Nothing , I just got a text ." " This text ," I say while flashing him my phone .

.
His mouth drops open in displeasure . "Michael can't do this to us ..to are future ." He hands me his phone .

Haiden : Hello Haiden . How nice you finally proposed . Doing that isn't gonna keep her safe and out of harms way . I can easily kill her and the baby . You better not do what you did last time . You left her alone and if you did it this time I will make sure you won't see her again or see your baby . There both are gonna be dead before her due date trust me . You caused it last time . This time Im sure you will screw up to , it will make everything more easy . She will die a long , painful death as will all her friends and closest relatives .

" Why the hell won't he just leave us alone and what did he mean little reminder," he saids exhausted? The ride was silent again . When we arrived I went straight to the bathroom . I knew that Haiden was right beside me. I peed on the stick and gave It to Haiden . After a few minutes he glances at it accidentally . I looked down when his eyes widen . " I'm a father?" " Yea .." The massive plus sigh is bold . We've been together for a year and two months and I was gonna be a mother . I was gonna have Haidens child . I put my hand on my stomach . I had a tiny infant growing inside me . I was shocked and paralyzed in fear .

Haiden puts his hand over mine . How long was it since he proposed . " One month ." Ive been pregnant for one months and didn't know ." " How am I supposed to tell my friends and parents . I just thought I was getting a little fat . Wow how could I be so ignorant .

My life was about to change drastically . I had to tell them as soon as I could . I grab my phone and dial Tiffany's number . She picks up after a few rings . " Heyyy , um can you and Christina come ...there's really important news . We are having a get together ."

" Ohhhh exciting ." " I will be there in thirty minutes . Are you at your house?" " No , I'm at Haidens ," I reply. " Ohh okay . My stomach was huge . I was actually gonna go to a gym but now I know I'm not fat but pregnant instead . I pull on a short , dark purple , strapless dress . Haiden takes out the curler and begans to curl pieces of my hair . He was so sweet .

Eventually Haiden finishes . He helps me down the long spirally stairs like always . He didn't even judge me when we both thought I was getting fat but still helped with everyday life . He decides on just carrying me down the stairs and laying me down on the nearest couch . At last they arrive . They enter as Haiden opens the door . He already ordered pizza and rented many horror movies

Horror movies was our thing but I also rented a few romance ones as well . When they see me there eyes widen in shock . " Umm..so I have not seen nor heard from you since four months ago so you could umm..be lazy... no offense ," Christina says murmuring . Tiffany hits her . " You look very beatiful ." " Thank you ." " Im very anxious to find out the news ." They both come in and sit beside me . " Well ..first about an month ago Haiden proposed to me ." I listen to the gaps . " ONE MONTH AGO...ARE YOU SERIOUS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!?," Tiffany says with her voice full of annoyance . " Yeah an month I didn't know how to tell you guys ." " Okay second ," Christina asked?

" Secondly I moved in a few days ago and thirdly Im -Im-Im pregnant ." " WHAT?!?!," Tiffany shouts . " Woah calm down I just found out today ." I look over to see Christina crying . " Why are you crying Christina ,I ask? "I'm just so happy for you guys ." " When is the wedding?" " Well Im gonna be showing but in three months ." " Let's start planning ," Christina squeals in excitement .

" Um ..have you guys thought about how this could effect the baby with Michael and all . Michael could harm you and that could harm your babies as well . Also stressing can do it . I know because I've been through it . I could've hurt my babies ." " No , because I won't let that ass hole come near my Fiancé or my baby . These are my life ; my reason for living now ," Haiden saids protectively " Awwww ," they both squeal together .

" Sooo ...how are you feeling," Tiffany asked. I watch as she freezes and begans to panic . I follow where she is staring . It's on the t.v . A reporter is on and announcing a death . She was speaking quickly . " Emily Grayson mother of Selena Grayson , Belle Grayson , and Allisa Grayson has just been found murdered . The youngest sister was found hiding in the cabinet . She was covered in her mothers blood ; the other sister Belle is missing . " NOOO ," I scream . " This ass hole couldn't even let me tell my mother I was engaged and pregnant .

He took my sister and nearly killed my other one . I can't let him get away with this!!! I'm not going through this shit again . He's killing everybody . My mother can't be gone . No no no my sister has to be hiding somewhere . This can't be happening ," I shout . My tears were streaming down my cheek . They were unstoppable .

Everybody was surrounding me now . " Baby you can't stress or you can harm the babies and yourself . I can't live without you Selena ," Haiden says calmly . " Remember what happened to me ..this is what he wants ..just try to forget everything for the sake of your baby . Your gonna have to do what I did when he was after us ..be strong . " Okay okay ," I say calming down . Haiden pulls me into a huge hug as I drift off to sleep in his arms .