I've Said It

Ant had something he needed to tell you. it had been eating away at him way to long. He looked over at you your sleeping figure lying peacefully in his bed.

2 months earlier.
"If we're gonna extend this situation to include sleepovers, you better not make me late to rehearsal all the time like you are." u told Ant as u walked out of the shower. Ant put his phone down and said "Livs calm down. i'll make sure your on time. don't worry.". "i have every reason to worry you're irresponsible" u tell him. "I'm not irresponsible when i fuck you and other girls" he replies. His voice was a sexy drawl as he peeked under your towel. His eyebrow was arched and you knew exactly what he was up to. You looked over at the clock. It was already past midnight and you needed to be up at 5 am. You tried your best not to do two things: 1. get wet for him again and 2. name that feeling you felt when he mentioned himself and other women. He kissed you then pulled you closer by your hips, his face at the critical juncture. You connected with his eyes and knew that he could feel your desire as his hands wrapped around your thighs to pull them apart. He went under your towel and licked your thighs, tongue lightly grazing your lips and your clit, before going for the gold; lapping and sucking.  "W-w-we just went three rounds, Ant. What are you trying to do to me?" The feeling of his mustache and beard nuzzling your tender flesh made your breath hitch while you whimpered. It was almost pornographic. Your stutter and sounds were everything to him as you tangled your fingers in his hair. He stopped just as you were building toward your peak. "Fuck!" You tried to seem un-desperate. But Ant was no fool. He knew what you needed. "I'm just tryna see if i'm still irresponsible" He says. You chuckled. "Fuck you, Ant ."  "Yeah, that too." he replies. He pulled your towel and threw it on the floor. He looked at you like the devil himself as he slipped his sweats the rest of the way off and leaned back on his arms, waiting. You watched his dick pulse in time with his heartbeat. You cursed your lack of self control as you got on your knees and let him perform the first phase of his test, placing his hand on top of your bonnet, just as you bottomed out on his dick.

Afterward, as he held you before you went to sleep, he'd asked if you were utilizing the services of any other dick. He tried to sound cool about it if you were, but in fact he was oh so not cool with it. It was dark, so he couldn't see your smile as you answered, "No, it's too exhausting trying to find other dick appointments, Ant . That's why this whole thing started, remember?". You couldn't see his smile, but you could feel his deep breath as he relaxed and pulled you even closer. He'd negotiated snuggling at the same time as sleeping over. "Something like that..." He sounded sleepy, but he was wide awake.

back to real time.

Every morning u got up early to go for a run and today was no exception. your alarm went off and normal my Ant would still be asleep but this time he woke up as well. "what are you doing up this early" you ask him. "imma come with you" he replies. "wait who's replaced my... friend with some sort of olympian" you said and he winced at the word friend. "oh shh livs imma walk Nala while you run." he replies. you got up and put your workout clothes on. you started running and Ant walked Nala behind you. you done a couple laps before you caught up with ant. "so you enjoy being up so early" you ask him playfully. "no i absolutely hated it" he replies. "he you should be more active like me" you tell him. "yeah that is one of the many things i love about you". you stop in your tracks and say "wait what... love?". "yes livs love. i knew when we started whatever this is we said no feelings. but i fucked around and fell in love with you".  he moved closer to you and put his forehead against yours. "i think i've loved you since Lin told us you were gonna be the choreographer. This arrangement just got me close to you and I thought I could handle it, but I can't so I know this is the end..". You pulled away and stepped back from him and asked  "Ant, are you breaking this off because you're in love with me?".  He let out a sigh and said "I'm sorry livs. i know you don't feel the same. i just can't go in so yeah i am ...".  "for being smart normally Ant. you're pretty stupid now. it's not hard to get dick Ant. i just wanted you so that we could get close but more so because i love you too Ant."  his head perked up at that sentence with a grin across his face. "come here" he said with a sexy growl. "no you just broke up with me. imma go flirt with some guys." you joke. "Livs get here" he said more sternly than last time. "no imma go shower" you say as you start to walk away. you feel hands grab your waist and turn you around. Ant leans in to kiss you but you put your finger to his lips to stop him then say "what if i want you to say it again?". he rolled his eyes, let out a chuckle and then said "livs i love you more that anyone else". "that's better" you reply before kissing him.

And that was it. the start of your relationship.