Spinners End.

𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘥. A filthy Muggles Street. Although it was snowing back home, here it was just raining horribly. It was a very dirty and dull street, a row of rundown, brick houses, with light grey roofs and chimneys, there was hardly no one in sight as the two sisters walked swiftly through an alley way, the only thing that could be heard was 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘹, Narcissas Sister. She was a very harsh women. She had long, black curly matted hair on her head, it looked like a birds nest, it would just likely be impossible to get a hair brush through it. She had a gaunt and skull like face, but still managed to be quite good-looking. her harsh voice whispered to her sister. "𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘺! 𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥!" Her voice was just loud enough for Narcissa to be able to hear her, but no one else. The two continued to walk swiftly as she spoke. ""𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢! 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦, 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯." Narcissa hissed back at her sister as they approached the dark green door.

The house outside looked atrocious, the windows were absolutely filthy, dirty enough that you couldn't even see through them. She gently knocked on the door, the two stood for a moment, checking behind them to make sure no one was following them, they couldn't have anyone telling the Dark Lord about their visit here, as he had forbidden Narcissa to speak of the matter that they were here to discuss. After a few moments of waiting, an odd looking man opened the door, peaking his chubby head through the door before smiling slightly, it was 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭 or as some people knew him, 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸.

Wormtail was a small, rat like man, and was extremely short, so he had to look up at the two sisters. He had grubby, oily skin, small-watery eyes and a pointed nose, all of these features attributed to his animagus rat form. "𝘈𝘩! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦!" He said in a squeaky voice as he moved aside, the two sisters didn't say a word, instead just glared at him as they pushed past him, entering the house, taking of their rain coats and throwing them into Wormtails arms, hanging them up on the dusty wooden coat rack.

The two headed into the lounge of the house, where their good friend, 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘦 was sat, reading '𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘵; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘌𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘖𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺'. He was a very good friend to Narcissas husband, Lucius. He was a very thin man, with sallow skin, a large, hooked nose and uneven teeth. He had shoulder long, greasy black hair which framed his face like a photo frame, and cold, black eyes that could stare into people's souls, he was a rather intimidating man. He always seemed to wear flowing robes, which gave him the appearance of an overgrown bat.

He sighed softly as he looked up, closing his newspaper briskly, placing it on the coffee table next to his lounge chair. "𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭! 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵!" The man shouted in a cold voice, Wormtail scurried into the kitchen, banging cupboards opened to find three glasses, quickly pouring the red wine into the glasses, trying to be as quick as possible. As he did this he spilt some on the grey tiled flooring.

He ran back to the lounge and handed the two women their drinks, then giving Severus his. "𝘕𝘰𝘸, 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵!" He said as he slammed the door shut with his wand, Wormtail falling over in the process. Narcissa was an absolute mess, shaking. It was clear that she was under a lot of stress when it came to her sons safety, she needed support. She couldn't get it from her husband because of his imprisonment in Azkaban, she felt like she had no one else to turn to but Severus. "𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘴, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰. 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳." She said as she shakily brang the glass to her lips, taking a sip of the wine.