Chapter 3 | Pebbles

Steven's POV

I woke up with a groan. What happened? I remember White saying she'd fix my gem, or something. Wait, my gem! She must've done something to it! I quickly lifted up my shirt. I saw my gem alright, but it does not look like the familiar rose quartz gem. It looks like a diamond! Why is it a diamond? Maybe this is why they think I'm Pink Diamond, but I'm a Rose Quartz, like my mom.

Where even am I? I looked around. The room I was in is very pink. The walls and floor are completely pink. I had been sleeping on the floor, so my body felt kinda sore.

"I need a bed." I mutter out loud, laying down. Suddenly a bed form out of the ground, right where I was laying! I looked underneath the bed, and saw these very tiny gems. I got up off the bed.

"I need a seat!" I called out. And sure enough, a seat surfaced right behind me. This is so cool! I really want to meet these gems!

"I need a shelf for my face-face-face-face!~" I called out to the wall. A shelf appeared under my chin. I was able to see the little guys clearly now. At the sight of me, they all ran away. So I quickly said a thank you. When I spoke, they all stopped.

"Is it really her?" I heard one mutter

"It is her!" Another one said. They all started climbing on me. I moved away from the shelf, and asked them who they were.

"Silly Pink, pretending she doesn't know us pebbles." I heard one respond to my question, while crawling into my pocket. So they were pebbles. No wonder they were so small. Then the door to the room opened, and all the pebbles ran away. I looked over and saw Yellow Pearl.

324 Words

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!