CH-12 THE RUNAWAY BRIDE

I didn't stay at the hospital and went back home

I didn't stay at the hospital and went back home. I was passing from my parents' room when I heard them talking about myself.

"Listen, accept Naima Apa's proposal. We should marry Aqsa to Munir as soon as possible." said my stepmother.

"But I don't think she'll agree. Remember two years back when we forced her to marry Huma Auntie's grandson, she ran away." said Abbu.

"Who is going to ask her. Don't tell her about it. Later she will have no option other than marrying him."

"But it's wrong."

"Do you think she will ever agree to marry anyone? No. She ran away two years ago because she wanted to complete her studies. But now she has post-graduated. What else she wants now? Just marry her off and then send the proposal to Taha Kaiser for our Faiza."

"But it seems like Mr Kaiser is interested in Aqsa."

"Then what? She doesn't deserve him. She will only harm his reputation."

"Do whatever you want," Abbu said with frustration.

"Okay, then Nikkah will take place tomorrow. We'll inform Aqsa at the last moment so that she couldn't stop it anyhow."

After hearing this what should I say? My Abbu cares for me. But this lady always manipulates him. I wish he could have stood up once for me. I could feel proud calling him my father. But I don't think it will ever happen.

However, right now I have to prepare for an escape. I have to run away at night.

Rubi, I am coming.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taha's P.O.V:

I didn't expect her to disobey my order, she didn't come to my ward yesterday. However, she had come to the hospital. Then why she left without meeting me. Something is wrong.

I made a call to her father.
"Mr Nawaz, is Aqsa alright?"

There was a silence on the other side for few moments.

"Mr Kaiser, we had fixed her marriage today, without telling her. But maybe she got to know about it and ran away."

"How could you do this to your daughter? Why are you so partial towards her?" I was trying my best to sound sincere because he is Aqsa's father.

"I know I did wrong. But she is equally responsible for that. If she thinks that someone is bad then she will ignore his every good deed. If she thinks someone is good then she will ignore his every crime. She had a mindset about me that I don't care for her. That's why she always ignored the fact that I never raised my voice at her. I never stopped her from doing whatever she wants to do. I understand that I made some mistakes. I forced her to marry. But it's only because I don't want her to spend her whole life alone. She is tough but broken. She doesn't admit but she needs someone."

He paused and continued.

"I know you like her. I could feel it in your voice. But Mariyam wants to marry Faiza with you, that's why I tried to ignore it. However, now I think you are the only person who deserves to marry her. I am ready to give my daughter to you as your wife. Rest is up to you. Good luck, my child."
He cut the call.

Fathers are so weird.

Did he know everything?
Means everything?
My father-in-law is so cool.

Now I only need to find Aqsa and persuade her for marriage, which is not a big deal for me.
After all, I am a reputed businessman of the country and over the top, the country's most eligible bachelor.

Aqsa, I am coming.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aqsa's P.O.V:

Last night I came to my best friend, Rubi's home.

Rubaina Ali, a psychology student, who will soon become a psychiatrist.

We are friends from the age of three. She is my biggest support. Whenever I have to escape from my family, I directly come to her apartment.

"Thank God, you ran away. It's been a long we talked with each other," said Rubi.

"Yeah. And for few days I am getting back to back shocks. I need some change."

"Aqsa, you work as the Secretary of Kaiser Group's C.E.O, who is rumoured to be a playboy. Is it true?"

"No, yaar. It's a lie. He is everything, except a playboy."

"By the way, he is really hot."

"That's true. Over the top, his childish behaviour makes him even more adorable."

"Really? But he seems quite serious."

"For the world. Only I know such a big trouble he is."

"Oh really!" she said teasingly.

We heard the doorbell rung. Rubi went to open the door. Five minutes passed but she didn't come back.

"Rubi, who's there?" I shouted from the room.

"Your trouble!" She shouted back.

Trouble? Which trouble? Whose trouble?

I went outside the room and......
I think you understood what I saw in front of my eyes.

Trouble in disguise of a Devil...

☆☆☆☆☆☆
Was this good?
What do you think about Aqsa's father now?
And did you liked Rubaina?
Just guess, with whom she is going to pair up? Any guesses?

It's Vishwakarma Day today.