Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Louis' been acting weird all morning. It could be because tomorrow he leaves for the states. He was supposed to leave today but he told me his flight was canceled and the only other one he could book for him and the band was for tomorrow afternoon. I mean, I'm not complaining- I get an extra day with him!

We sat down at the table in, basically the only diner in town. "Are you excited to go to the states tomorrow... and.. Everything?" I kind of awkwardly. He slightly smiled and told me that he was happy to be going again.

"Yeah, you know I really like it, but I'm a little scared of some of their accents." I laughed and he did the iconic Louis smile. I never EVER thought he would give ME that smile!! I'm kind of internally freaking out- but in a cool way.

We talked and ate for about an hour. I honestly didn't know I could laugh so much! He asked me to help him pack and I agreed even though it was a bit of a n odd favor to ask. We walked back to his hotel and when we got to his room I didn't see anyone else.

"Hey? Where's Liam and Zayn? Shouldn't Liam be packing too?" Louis froze for a second, then began picking up a shirt off of the floor, and I followed suit.

"Oh- erm.. He is flying over to the states."

"Shouldn't you be on that plane?!"

"No... Zayn is on the plane with him." He gave me a very awkward smile. "But, in other news... I have two extra plane tickets for my flight and the only other two friends that I have that are not in the band that are on summer holiday right now and work at the same place as Zayn and can take the summer off for- as I put it to your boss- 'job experience' and can get money for their uni by being a stagehand at my shows and give us our mics and cues cause I'm always late cause we don't have anyone but now we do." He finished, giving me the same awkward smile. Did he ju- Did I jus- So I'M now- WE'RE now- WHAT?!

"Does Niall know about this?"

"No. You're telling him."

"And- and- and you told Paul?!" He nodded and ruffled my hair, then stepped back a little, grabbing a pair of jeans now off the floor.

"Yes. I told him that you needed job experience for after you finish up university and this was a good way to do that over the summer. Plus, he said that your job will still be waiting for you three after we come back. Lovely guy, he really is." I smiled and tackled him in a hug, both of us giggling when we hit the floor.

"Thank you! So much!"

"Yeah, yeah, course. Just, ask your mom to... uhm..water the cat... and, erm... make sure the plants are functioning."

"I- okay." I breathed. He really doesn't know how much works, does he? "Let's finish packing. Shall we?" I asked him when I realized I was still laying on top of him. I stood up and reached my hand out down to him, helping him up. He grabbed it, making me feel all sparkly inside, and got up with me.

After an hour, we finally finished packing his bag, and decided that we should go back to mine and get my things ready too. We had already packed up a suitcase, but Lou insisted on getting one more packed for "emergencies", whatever that means. He threw me a shirt, which hit me in the face. It's my merch t-shirt. Oh shit. I forgot I had that. My face turned a light red and I threw it back to him, also hitting him in the face. He just laughed and put it in the bag. Oh my god that's embarrassing. I didn't need him to know I had that! I mean, he already knows I'm a fan, but like, AHHHH. Yeah. Uhm. Yeah. 

I threw more clothes at him, and he laughed and put it all in the bag. I told him to go to McDonalds and pick up some food while I finished packing and he happily complied. As he left, I dialed Niall's number and he picked up right away.

"Hey mate. What's going on?" He asked me, sounding upbeat.

"Not much. But come over, I have a surprise- and food!" He laughed and told me he'd be over soon. I hung up and got the rest of my things ready. Louis soon enough came back and gave me the food. I heard the door open after a few minutes, and Niall came up.

"Ooh! McDonald's!" He ran past me to the bag of food, making Lou laugh. "Oh hey! What'd up?"

"You're coming with us to the States and we're going to be working backstage and we leave tomorrow, so pack." I told him as fast as I could.

"So... you're telling me that I left my house, to come here, to find out I need to go back to my house to pack."

"Yes."

"Alright. Bye guys!" He left, carrying out the bag of food.  I zipped up my suitcases and put them down on the floor with Louis'.

We watched movies for the rest of the day and just stayed comfortable on the couch. Once it got late, I told him that I should go to bed.

"Oh ok. I'll head back to my hotel room and get some sleep too." I grabbed his hand to stop him from getting up and he raised an eyebrow at me, making me giggle.

"Nonsense- just stay here. You brought your suitcase here anyway." He nodded and followed me upstairs. He ran ahead of me into my room and belly flopped on my bed. I just sighed and went over to my side and got under the covers.

After a few minutes, he seemed asleep. He's still so pretty. I don't sleep that pretty. I pressed a small kiss on his cheeks and layed back down next to him. After like a minute, I felt Louis move around under my arm, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek too. Oh shit. He knows. He's making fun of me. He- I- shit.

I turned the other way and soon felt his arm wrap around me. I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

A/N

This is the worst chapter I have ever written and that y'all have probably ever read. 

I need sleep. 

I'll do better next time :) Promise!

Ok, hope you had a good day. 

-E<3