Chapter 4. The lady Manger.... Wait I know you!

****************************************************Somewhere in France**************************

Click click

Beep beep

Click click

"I love you. You're all I can Think about. Let's spend the rest of our lives together, just the two of us."

Beep

~"I'm so happy, Miyabi-kun"

~"I can't right now..."

" I'm so happy, Miyabi-kun." Click

Click click click

Nock Nock

"Miss? The Master has returned home. Miss?"

The door opeans to a dark room, in which their are many dolls  that look like Kyoya.

 A man looks into the room and see's a girl sitting on her bed, playing a game.

"Renge... haa.. Renge, you really do love those games, huh?"

Renge keeps playing but answers the man,

"Is that so wrong?"

The man looks at his young child,

"No,no, your father wants you to live yout life free and at ease, Renge. However you want to live it. If there's anything you want to do, I'll let you do it. I promise." The man answered hoping to make his daughter happy

"Sure." Renge says

******************************* Few minutes later**************************************************************

"How was your business in Japen?" Renge asked her father, as they sit in a small table drinking tea.

"It should turn out well. Oh right, last week, I had dinner in the house of one of my clients. Here. This is a photograph from it."

Her father says handing her a photo, in which the girl gasped. shaking a little bit, as her father kept talking,

"They had a boy in highschool, about the same age as you."

"He's the one..." Renge said looking at Kyoya in his family picture with his brothers and father. 

 "Hmm?" Her father said confused at what his daughter could mean by that.

Renge suddely jumped from her chair and rasied her hand before dringing it down to show her father  the photo.

"I'M GOING TO MERRY THE BOY IN THIS PHOTO!"

"GA!" Her father said surprised at where this came from.

"Don't forget. You promised me that I could do whatever I want father. Hahaha" Renge said getting a all of her stuff ready

"Renge." Her father said

"I'm coming for you my prince charming!" Renge said spacing out with stars in her eyes, with a big smile.

There was then an airplane that flew passed the window , where her father still sat.

"Renge! REENNNNGGGGGGEE!!!!" Her father yelled out the window to his daughter.

*******************************The Host club is now open for business************************************

"Oh Tamaki.. My dearest Tamaki, why are you so beautiful?" I girl asked while blushing

"I'm hoping to catch your eye. Even for just one  secound." Tamaki answered

" And why is your voice so very sweet and  melo?" Another girl asked also blushing