Ch. 01 // Make You Believe

Song of the chapter: 

Make You Believe - By Justin Bieber (Preferably) or Little Mix

-

December 25th, 2014 11:10 a.m.

T'was Christmas Day.

A day to spend with family and friends.

It's not quite like that for me.

I'm just the middle kid. 
The mistake. 
The one that was adopted when my "parents" thought they couldn't have another kid.

I don't fit in.  I never got presents after the age of 10.

My Christmas' since age of twelve have been the same, sitting at a creek.  The creek where I had my 18th birthday all alone, where I first learned how to skateboard and where I first broke my arm.

I'm always alone whilst people enjoy family time, kissing their love under the mistletoe and baking pies for dinner.

No one cares. Well my older "brother" does but he's at war.

I checked my watch, it was 11:30. Two hours till I can go home, since my family would've left for the airport to fly to Cuba, while I'm stuck in rainy Cheshire.

"Am I interrupting?" I heard a voice.
Yes. 
"No, not at all I was just about to leav-"

When I saw who it was my heart stopped.  

I chocked on my words.  It was Harry Styles. I'm not a fan but I know so many people that would die to meet him.

"Well I don't blame you if you stay." he said smirking.

Well then I hope you get your head out of your ass

"Um, no thanks." 

"C'mon I love my fans" he said.

'Who said I’m a fan?" 

"Well you freaked shit when you saw me and you look like a 16 year old fan."

Someone's cocky

"Well mister I’m not your fan and for your info I’m 18.  And why you here alone? Your family started to hate you like the rest of the world?"

"The world does not hate me just because you do." he snapped.

"Well why is Mr. oh-so-famous' alone in creek?"

"Because I needed alone time, why would you think my family hates me, because your family does, Miss bitch on her period?"

Oh no he didn't. But his words were true, I looked away blinking away tears so he wouldn't see.

"You don't know me, I don't have a life where anyone loves me, or even knows me.  So it’s true my family probably hates me and I’ve never felt the need to dislike anyone but you, you just crossed the line."

"I care and I don't think a family can hate their own daught-"

"I'm not their daughter I’m just a mistake."

"How long will you give me for me to change your mind about that?" he asked

He's gotta be kidding

"Never"

"That’s it, I’m gonna do anything to become your best friend."

"Good  L-"

"Babe that’s not it I’ll show you that people can care for  you. And while we’re at this let’s make this a game."

I checked my watch it was 11:54.  

“Fine, 31 days, 12 hours and 6 minutes is all I can give you to do as you promised."

 ---

1st chapter... comments?

Also question of the chapter (qotc) ;

Anyone going to a OTRA Show?  We're going to the show in Toronto on Aug 20!! :)

-VanillaMnts