4. Interrogation and Cookies

Bruce POV

"I'm only going to ask you one more time, before things get messy. Who do you work for?" I demanded from the assassins chained to the interrogation table in front of me.

He stayed silent. I stared at him menacingly and he leaned away slightly.

"Fine then. Scream for me when your ready to answer the question." I stood up and walked out the room, nodding to the two impatient vigilantes outside the door.

"He's all yours." They didn't hesitate to rush into the room I left behind.

I looked through the one way glass into the interrogation room. Footsteps approached. Judging on the number of them and the heavinessof certain footfalls, I'd say it's the Justice League.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"We... uh. We wanted to help out with-" I cut Superman off.

"No."

They finished walking and stood next me, looking into the interrogation room.

"Come on Batman, you know that-" Superman was cut off by Wonder Woman.

"What are they doing?" She asked, frowning through the glass.

"Interrogating him."

To be honest. It really wasn't interrogation, it was revenge. Dick and Jason were upset that he tried to assassinate Damian at school. They wanted to hang him from a bridge while questioning the assassin, but Damian told them they were idiot because of he was from the League they would shoot him so their secrets weren't out.

Dick and Jason were only through the first part of their toture, simply arguing with each other until it drived the assassin insane. Once he begged them to stop and they didn't, he would have no choice but to answer my questions. If he still didn't they would begin phase two.

"How is that interrogation? They aren't even questioning him." Green Arrow asked.

"Would you like to hear what they're saying?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. I inwardly smirked and pushed the audio button.

"RED HOOD SHUT UP!"

"YOU SHUT UP!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE TRYING TO SING LET IT GO!"

"I'M TRYING TO BE PROFESSIONAL!"

"HOW IS THAT PROFESSIONAL!?!?"

"IT'S A FORM OF TORTURE!"

"BUT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TORTURING ME!"

"WELL YOU WANTED TO JUST STARE AT HIM!"

"I'M BEING MENACING!"

"THAT'S NOT MENACING IT'S JUST CREEPY!"

"BATMAN DOES IT!"

"BATMAN ISN'T UGLY!"

"ARE YOU CALLING ME UGLY?!?!"

"DID YOU THINK YOU WEREN'T!?!?"

"WELL I CAN'T SEE MY UGLINESS WHEN YOU'RE NEAR!"

"I HAVE AN EXCUSE! YOU'RE JUST FLAT OUT HIDEOUS!"

"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY EXCUSE THE MALE MEDUSA BEFORE ME?!?!"

"I DIED!"

"YOU CAN'T ALWAYS USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE!"

"WHY NO-"

I turned the audio back off.

"Batman! We don't want to hear that!" Flash yelled, clutching his ears.