Chapter 1

Luke pov
Omg we're going to get our baby girl today  I can't wait.
Ash POV
Ok mate calm down ok  and stay quiet babe you know I love you but shut up.
Luke pov 
Love you to, oh oh there she is.
Bella pov
So I'm meeting my best friend angel today in the park  (ovs I know her )  anyway  I'm 16 years old she's 17 I'm nearly 17 can't wait till I turn 17 I get my car then  anytime now angel should be here soo I get my fags out  as I see coming up to me and give her one of mine and then afterwards we got in angels car and then we went back to mine as I have my own house and then we had a movie day coz I have shit work later on.
3 hours later
I say bye to angel to one she gets off . I get very dizzy and then I fall in to darkness all I can hear is someone say love you bells.

Luke pov
I just put the needle in her babe.
Ash pov
Well catch her quick and then we got her.

Bella pov
I woke up in a onesie and a crib wtf has happened to me I start crying.
Ash pov
Luke she's up  stop kissing me let's go say hi to our baby girl
Hi Bella time to get up my love for your bath and then we will change your nappy well done for useing already i try to pick up  her she but starts to get fussy.

Luke pov
I'll do it Bella stop it now or you will have a spanking she stops crying after I say that but she need to be picked up not  walking around  we get her the bath and shower her down and wash her hair now we're  telling her the rules.

Everyone's  pov
Bella ok so now I'm a baby why do they get to do this to me I can't even talk normally anymore because of this shit there giving me .
Luke pov
Rules
u do not hit us
don't try and run away
Arthurs note.
Hey guy hope like the story just so you know Bella is always been a little baby girl that's she got in to it so quickly lots of love Eva xxx