"..."

Friday, November 8th, 2022, 3:20.

Tsukki is on his way home.. i'm scared because of the text he sent.. will he really do it? i don't know, he never said something like.. that, before... he never did it, he told me he would but he- he's home..

"Yams, you ready? i sure am.." he smirked.

"T-Tsukki..."

Tsukki was unbuttoning his shirt...

"A-are you s-serious..." i stuttered.

Tsukki let out a little laugh and took off his shirt.

I'm scared.

i couldn't even grab the phone and call someone.. i was frozen.

Tsukki started walking towards me and unbuckling his pants...

Then he did it.

he took my phone so i didn't call anyone after it happened. i cried in my pillow. i screamed and screamed waiting for someone to hear.. no one did. i was in pain.. PAIN. all i needed was a friend.. not tsukki, anyone but tsukki.

tsukki left to go to work. As soon as he left i put on clothes and put my shoes on and ran out the door, i didn't know where my friends house was.. to be specific here, bokutos house. i checked my pockets for my phone so i can search it up but..

tsukki took it.

"SHIT!"

i then broke down into tears. i didn't know where i was, i needed someone... to come and help me.

"hm? who are you, why are you sitting on the ground? get up." i heard this person say this to me.. he had.. spikyish hair? brownish maybe? he was wearing a sweatshirt and he looked.. mean?

"oi, answer me. get up." he said.

"oh.. s-sorry!" i stuttered and got up.
"who are you? why were you sitting there?" the person said.

"m-my boyfriend r-raped me.."
"YOUR B- WHAT? who's the bitch?" the dude said.
"his name is.. kei tsukishima."
"ew salty? wait so your yamaguchi tadashi?" the person asked.

"yes.. how do you know?"

"my boyfriend, oikawa, he talks to me about karasuno, he says it's a cool team, plus kageyama is on it." the dude explained.

"oh! so your oikawas boyfriend... iwazumi?"

"yes, call me iwa."

"okay.. do you know where i can stay?"

"kageyama and hinata or.. with suga and daichi, or kenma and kuroo."

"thanks you, what's the addresses?"

iwa told me them and i went to suga and daichis house.

i knocked on the door. suga opened it.. with a gun-

"WHOS THERE- oh hi yams come in!"

"why the gun- i'm not gonna even ask-"

suga put the gun away and i went into their house, daichi wasn't home yet. suga pulled out a phone magically and gave it to me with literally all my contacts and everything on it.

"how did you-"

"don't ask, i just have it i never went through it dw." suga told me as he sat down on the couch and watched a volleyball show.

i went to the room i usually stay in when i come over. i sat down on the bed and looks through pictures of me and tsukki and started balling.

i couldn't breathe, i was shaking so much, i still love him and can't let go. i want to go back to him.

suga walked in.

"why are you crying?! what happened child??"

"t-tsukki.." i started crying more and more.

"i'll be back okay? daichi should be here soon."

"o-oh ok.." i didn't know where he was going.

— SUGAS POV —

i'm ready to kick ass. ok no i won't kill him but i'll lock him in the basement and sangwoo him, wait i don't have a basement- daichi should get us one.

I've arrived at his house and knocked on his door, he opened it, HE WAS DRUNK. oh that's stupid dipshit.

"y-yamaguchi baby is that you my darling? let's fuuuuu-" tsukkshima said very intoxicatedly (lmao is that a word)

"shut it tsukishima it's mom"i said.

"MOM? why are you here!" tsukishima said.

"you raped my child, your hurting him.. STOP IT, i got the gun."

"..ok ok! im sorry?"

"now yams will be staying with me for a while. dumbass salt shaker."

i drove back home. i went to yams and he was passed out from crying. i was worried for him. i went to him and comforted him like a good mother would.

sorry it took so long- i'm so busy i just finished it because it helped me with my breakdown- hayden

A/N
2022 hayden : these authors note i did before are so bad i'm so sorry ignore them pls but this chapter was better than the others