Ch 9 Tukson's Book Trade

Y/N POV

Y/N: *on scroll* "Hey listen I need some more of that stuff."

???: "You already ran out?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I had to take most of it when I had to explain my past."

???: "How much do you need?"

Y/N: "Enough."

???: "Very well then, I will send you some."

Y/N: "Thank you creator."

I hang up my scroll and a portal opens to my right; a eighteen year kid walks through and hands me my assistance. He walks back through the portal and I get to work setting up my motivation.

Y/N: "Roll, roll, roll your joint take a pinch of weed; take two puffs that's enough, pass the joint to me."

I close the joint and pull out a lighter.

Y/N: *to audience* "What? Oh come on, we all know it has medical benefits and is the least destructive thing you can buy on the street."

I light my blunt and feel the power of the earth flow through me. I walk down the street while I go to Tokyo. I walk down the street when this girl bumps into me and I accidently knock her down. I help her and she has green hair with tan skin and red eyes.

Y/N: "Sorry about that."

Girl: "It's alright, just be more watchful."

I walk away and when I get about ten feet away I notice my wallet is missing.

Girl POV

I look inside the wallet I just stole and whistle seeing five hundred lien in it.

Mercury: "How much did you get Emerald?"

Emerald: "A easy five hundred."

Mercury: "Good day."

I put the wallet away then Mercury and I head to Tukson's Book Trade. We arrive and I confront him while Mercury looks around.

Tukson: "Welcome to Tukson's Book Trade. Home to every book under the sun. How may- uh... How may I help you?"

Mercury: "Just browsin'."

Emerald: "Actually, I was wondering do you have any copies of The Thief and The Butcher?"

Tukson: "Yes we do."

Emerald: "That's great!"

Tukson: "Would you... like a copy?"

Emerald: "No, just wondering. What about Violet's Garden in paperback?"

Mercury: "He's got it. Hardback too."

Emerald: "Hmm, options are nice."

Mercury: "Eh, no pictures. Hey, do you have any comics?"

Tukson: "Near the front."

Emerald: "What about Third Crusade?"

Tukson: "I don't believe we carry that one."

Emerald: "What was this place called again?"

Tukson: "Tukson's Book Trade."

Emerald: "And what was your catchphrase again?"

Tukson: "Home to every book under the sun."

Mercury: "Except the Third Crusade."

Tukson: "It's just a catchphrase."

Mercury: "It's false advertising."

Emerald: "You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep Tukson. I hear you're planning on leaving and moving all the way to Vacuo. Your brothers in the White Fang wouldn't be happy to hear that and neither are we. You know who we are don't you?"

Tukson: "Yes."

Emerald: "And you know why we're here?"

Tukson: "Yes."

Emerald: "Are you going to fight back?"

Tukson: "Yes!"

He deploys claws from his fingers and swipes at me with me dodging. He heads straight for Mercury with him readying to kill Tukson.

Y/N POV

I finally track down that girl that stole my wallet to a bookstore and head inside. I see a man about to be killed so I use my magic to pull him to me sparing him. The girl and some boy look at me and get in a fighting stance. The girl sneaks behind me and rams her sickles through my back.

Y/N: "Oh look at that, I've been impaled."

She smiles, I get the last laugh by punching her away and leaving her sickles where they are.

The boy runs at me and high kicks my face. I catch his foot but he fires a bullet from it and I feel my face blow open.

Emerald POV

I smile thinking he is finally dead, but my smile fades when I see the unholy sight of this boy's face blown open and the inside of his head exposed. I cover my mouth but ultimately puke at the sight. To make matters worse the body breaks Mercury's robotic leg and the face starts to heal itself.

Y/N: "That was a decent hit, but you will have to try harder if you want to kill me."

His face fully heals and he pulls my sickles out of his body like it's not a issue. I stare in horror at how this man survived being impaled and shot in the face.

Y/N POV

I use my magic to bind the two and kneel in front of them.

Y/N: "Now, what do I do with you two?"

Girl: "Who the hell are you?!"

Y/N: "I am know by many names."

Boy: "Is one of those names human?"

Y/N: "Names aren't important, what is important is why you were about to kill a man."

Girl: "We won't tell you anything."

Y/N: "Tell me or get hurt."

Boy: "No balls."

I smile and break both of his hands along with pulling out a tooth. He screams in pain and the girl goes wide eyed.

Y/N: "Feel like talking now?"

Girl: "Our boss sent us here."

Y/N: "Tell them to watch what they do, because if they cross my path I will not hesitate in killing them. On a side note I want my wallet back."

I reach into her top and feel for my wallet; as I reach around my hand continuously brushes past her nipples and I hear her moan a little. I grab my wallet and pull it out; I take out a hundred lien and put it between her boobs.

Y/N: "Thanks for that, that made my day."

I walk out of the bookstore and head in a random direction until I get a text from Neo.