-thirty six-

^^HEEWON IS BACC

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon's POV
"No!"

I was jolted awake as I heard Jihye scream. I opened my eyes tiredly and turned to her. My hand was still on her waist, but she was sitted upright. I sat up as well and hugged her from the side. She was a crying mess.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong, babe?" I rubbed her back. She's smol. Jihye turned to me with teats streaming down her face. Without saying anything, she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face into my chest, crying heavily. I hugged her tightly, caressing her hair.

"Shhh. It's fine." I whispered into her ear. Jay hyung and Sunghoon hyung had woken up, though still half asleep, staring at us with a puzzled expression.

"What happened?" Jay hyung yawned.

"I don't know. Just..." I whispered to him. Jihye was still crying.

"Yah wake up!" Jay hyung started hitting the bed frame of the other member's beds. Ni-ki shot up in shock, hitting his head on the board above.

"Owwwww!" He whined as he clutched his head in pain.

"What's going on?" Jake hyung asked as he climbed down from his bed. Sunoo hyung had woken up and was sitting up in his bed. Sunghoon hyung had left the room, and Jake hyung followed suit.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Jay hyung dragged Sunoo hyung and Ni-ki out of bed.

"Hyungggg why so early?" Sunoo hyung whined.

"We have training at 8. It's 6 now so get your ass up and get ready."

"I'm hungry." Sunoo hyung whined as he and Ni-ki exited the room.

"Heeseung hyung please wake up." Jay hyung knocked on Heeseung hyung's bed frame.

"Huh?" He woke up with a blur look on his face. I would laugh, if I wasn't worried about what happened to Jihye.

"We'll leave you two." Jay hyung whispered to me and dragged a still half asleep Heeseung hyung out, closing the door behind him.

"Jihye, can you tell me what happened now?" I asked softly, seeing as she had somewhat calmed down. She shook her head, refusing to speak.

"Was is a really bad nightmare?" She nodded her head.

"Shhh. Everything is fine now. Go back to sleep."

"What about you?" She asked in a tiny voice.

"I have practice. Go to sleep."

"I don't think I can sleep."

"Oh.. then do you want to watch us practice?"

"I don't want to spoil your debut for myself." I giggled. Jihye broke the hug and started rubbing her eyes. I brought her hands away.

"Tsk. Don't rub your eyes. Come on let's go eat some cereal." Jihye nodded and I led her out of the room. She was wearing a cute cat pyjama. Aw.

"Jay hung! Ni-ki is taking too long to shower!" Sunoo hyung whined.

"Just wait your turn and eat first. Who's going to shower next?" Jay asked.

"Me!" Jake and Sunoo said at the same time.

"Uhhhh you two use scissors paper stone to fight it out. Then go eat first. We don't have a lot of time, we also need to tidy this place up."

"I can help you tidy. You guys can just go." Jihye offered.