Rumor had it

Hey guys this is my firstbook please like thanks hope you injoy. But if there is a misspeld world dont hate plaease and thanks.

One day i was at school like normal i had no friend like normal and i was wearing a pare of skinny jeans and a sweetshirt. I was at my locker and girls were wispering about somthing and they were looking at me so i looked back. I got to class and people didnt talk to me and i thought that was normal because no one liked me.

It was lunch time and i sat in the bathroom and i saw a girl in there and they were talking about me and they said "omg i didnt know thatt she was PREGNATE"

I yelled "WHAT"

of course they herd me and was giving me the death glare i sai shyly "h..h...he..hey" i studerd alittle bit but they didnt talk to me.

Lunch time was over and i was at my locker and i saw my brother Tyler and he looked at me and i asked "what is the rumor about me and that im pregnate"?

He looked at me like i was stupid and i said "what the hell answer me"!

He answerd me finaly and said " i dont fucking know stop talking to me i dont want to be seen with you ok"!

" fine you ass hole"! I yelled in amaze.

I was walkin to class when this girl came up to me and talk to me? She talked very fast she said in one breath " hey im sorry you have to deal with this but if you need a friend im here and also who is the daddy of the baby"?.

I looked at her and said "what"?!

"Who is the dad"? She said calmy.

"there is no dad im not prgnate"!

"Well ther is a rumor going on about u being pregnate". She said softly.