Stuck With a Psycho

"Good morning my Amerika~" Russia swayed his voice.
America groaned and opened his eyes slowly, only to remember he was stuck in the Russian's house. He moved slightly to try to face the Russian, but he winced when he moved his leg to quickly.
"Darling! Please be careful! Your leg is still very badly injured."
"Russia?" America groaned, still aching in pain from his legs.
"Yes, Love?" Russia smiled.
"What's with all the nicknames?" America blinked slowly in confusion and tiredness. Russia just tilted his head and began to laugh.
"I knew you were dense!" America just stared at the taller male.
"So?"
"So... I'm calling you by pet names like, 'love' 'honey' 'darling' 'my America' and 'Meri'? What does that usually mean?" Russia looked sympathetically at the American.
"Um..."

"WHAT!?" America bolted up and swung his legs over the bed, to face the Russian. Afterwards he whimpered from the irrational decision with his hurt legs.
"Careful!" Russia grabbed America's shoulders.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" America screeched. "THERE IS NO WAY! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I WONT BELIEVE IT!"
"Amerika..."
America put his hands up to his head and shook it lightly.
"NO NO NO! THIS IS ALL A SIMPLE DREAM! YEAH, A DREAM!"
"Amerika."
Tears grew in the corners of America's eyes, threatening to break loose... "HA! I WILL WAKE UP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES NOW!"
"Amerika!" Russia commanded, voice lowered. Amerika immediately stopped, and lifted his hands away from his head, they still hovered over his ears though. The tears that threatened to pour, were pouring.  The Russian stared wide-eyed, he hated seeing his Amerika cry.
"I-I am SO sorry!" Russia grasped America in a bear hug. America couldn't deny the fact that the hug was warm and comforting. He began to calm down, only before realizing that he was hugging his KIDNAPPER.
America swiftly pushed Russia off, and backed up towards the other end of the bed. The Russian sighed. He walked over to the side the American was and picked him up in bridal position.
"Ah! What are you doing? Put me down!" America ordered.
"You don't really have a say here." Russia said walking through his big house, not making eye contact with his America. America squirmed. Before reality hit him making him ask,
"Wait, where are we going? Are you finally gonna kill me?"
"What? No. I wouldn't kill my lover. And we're going to have some breakfast."
"Huh? Lover? I'm not your lover." America claimed.
"You will fall for me yet, Meri." Russia chuckled, while America just glared at him.
The Russian and American arrived in the kitchen where the taller male placed his lover on the kitchen table, as he began cooking.
"What are you making?" America sat there powerless.
"Pancakes." Russia smiled. America glared.
"What do you plan on doing?" The short male growled.
"What do you mean, love?"
"I mean, I'm popular! After, like, two days everyone will be looking for me!" Russia just laughed at that, making the American feel unsettled.
"Well, school is starting tomorrow." Russia started.
"What!? It can't be! People just died there!!" Russia turned around and showed America his phone, which had a text that read, "previously due to past incidents school was shut down. It will be carrying on tomorrow, where police will be on the watch." America just stared at the text horrified.
"As I was saying, I am going to go to school. And kill everyone."
"WHAT!?" America screamed. Russia just stared.
"No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! Please, Russia please don't do that!" America begged, staring wide-eyed at the Russian. Russia grinned. "America, as much as I love you, you can't stop this."
"RUSSIA! Please! Don't kill them! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!"
"Heh. Cutie, you can't change the inevitable."
America wasn't fully sure what happened after that, but he does remember hyperventilating, and bursting out in tears.
He woke up in a different bed this time. It smelled of.... Russia. "Russia!" America called. The Russian slowly walked in, leaning on the doorframe.
"Good morning, my Amerika." He greeted.
"What day is it!?"
"If you're asking how long you slept for, the answer would be a day. Today is the day I'm going to school."
"NO! Russia, please!" Amerika bursted out in tears. Russia walked forward and patted the small male on the head. "Please, calm down." Russia tried to soothe, "If it helps. It's not just the school which I am going to kill it's everyone on this pathetic island." (AN. All the countries live on a island cut off from society, so basically if Russia killed all 194 countries, he'd be alone with America on the island. With no way in or out from the outside world.)

After America heard that he sobbed even harder.
"Please, Russia, I beg of you! Please, don't kill my family...I promise I'll be good!"
"Amerika, I will try my best not to." America stared at the Russian. And felt a wave of relief fall over him.
"Thank you! Thank you, Ruski!" America pulled the Russian into a hug, causing the taller male to blush abundantly. Russia never wanted to leave his lover's embrace, but America pulled away. Leaving the Russian to get absorbed by the cold air in his house once again. America sighed, obviously relieved at the fact his family wasn't gonna get hurt. "I like when you call me Ruski, darling." Oh shit. I have to act like I like him so he doesn't hurt them...right? America awkwardly laughed.
"Um. So... what time does school start?"
"In three hours."
"Woah. You get up three hours before school?" America was shocked.
"Usually I would use this time to watch you start to get up, or kill people though." Russia sat down on the bed next to the American. America was put off by the sentence he just said, but then realization hit him.
"Have you watched me undress!?" America stared at the Russian.
"Hm? Yes of course." Russia stared blankly at the bed like he was trying to picture America with his shirt off again. America stared at him grossed out. Being nice and loving to him was gonna be a lot harder then it seemed like.

—————————————
Hello, author here!
I hope you enjoyed!

[Word Count : 1045]