Chapter 1

Pairing: Duff McKagan x reader

Words: 3,097k

A/N: First chapter, yay! Let me know what you guys thought! Also, I wanted to remind you that there will be a new chapter every Wednesday :)

×

She ran as fast as she could, bumping into people and feeling a massive pain every time she sprained her ankle due to her high-heels. The airport was packed today, and she barely knew where she was heading to. She had been there just a few times and locations weren't really her thing.

She stopped abruptly, looking up to the flight panel, seeing that she had just a few minutes to make it to the plane. She cursed under her breath and kept running, if she lost that flight she could say bye-bye to her new job.

After running as if her life depended on that and feeling her lungs hurt thanks to the effort, she managed to get in the plane, looking for her seat, it was on the left side. She counted the seat's numbers until the 37 showed up. It was on the corridor, beside a man around her age. She put her suitcase in the bag compartment and sat, putting on her seatbelt.

Allowing herself to take a long breath, her head fell and she squeezed her purse. She could use a bed now.

Straightening up, she got her small mirror from inside her purse and checked herself, her bun was all messed up and her cheeks were flushed. She felt as thirsty as a camel in the hot summer.

She made the bun again, put the mirror back on her purse and waited for the plane to take off.

After a few minutes on the air, her seat neighbor decided to start a conversation.

"You look tired"

"Believe me, I am"

"You know, you're the first person I know that can look this good when they're tired." He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

She remained silent, looking at him with a strange look.

"I'm Brandon, by the way." He offered his hand for her to shake.

"Y/N" She replied drily.

"What are you going to do in Boston?"

"Business"

"Hmm, so you're a businesswoman? That's sexy!" He leaned closer to her.

"You know Brandon, we'll have to stay in this plane for 5 hours, if you don't want it to be the worst five hours of your life, I highly recommend you to fuck off."

His eyes widened, either because of her tone of voice or because of her swearing. Either way, it caused the effect she wanted, as he looked foward and stopped talking.

She was too annoyed to have to deal with him.

This day seemed to be conspiring against her. To be honest, this whole year seemed to be conspiring against her.

She had the flight scheduled for 9 in the morning, she got all prepared the previous night, made her luggage, chose her outfit and set up her alarm for 6 in the morning, that way she would be able to take a good shower and have a good breakfast before leaving.

But of course her alarm decided not to work, she woke up at seven and thirty and had to skip all those previous steps, which she highly regretted as her stomach growled loudly.

She was so annoyed, that not even the realization that she was going to start a new job made her feel happy.

She was going to be an assistant for a rock band, Guns n Roses was their name and she wasn't excited about the job at all.